Media .

So who is the one clout chasing here? I mean, both know they wont fight each other because of their current contracts, both know it very well...the one clout chasing must be the one with less followers, right?

Jake Paul: 17million on Instagram

Masvidal: 3million on Instagram

Masvidal would baptize Leon

He sucker punched him and ran away from that fight, wont happen.

Leon was asking for that fight for ages. He's next in line and doesn't want the fight now. Jorge wouldn't give him a shot because he was close to a title shot and then got two of them. The shoe is now on the other guy's foot.

Leon stitched himself up by getting caught in the Diaz fight. He looked like a world beater for 24 mins of their fight before getting caught in his highest profile match up ever.
His last two fights have been Belal via eye poke and Diaz via survival. He should have never fought either of those guys, but now he almost needs another win to really sell that title fight. WW has gone to crap at the moment, it has become such a shallow division.

Leon was the clearest contender two fights ago and should have fought Usman before Mas got the rematch.

Edit:Congrats on the mod status. I may be late to the party, but that seems new.

kamara-usman-jorge-masvidal.gif
I’ve been a Masvidal fan for years, love watching him fight. I was on that guy from the very early years and followed his career and always supported him. Shit moment this for me as a fan but what punch that was. Beautiful.

Why is everyone assuming he's talking about Leon, Im thinking hes talking about Logan or Jake with the clout chasing reference

Yeah unless I missed something about Leon Edwards Im pretty sure this is about Jake Paul calling out Masvidal. He said this within the last 48 hours to Jorge

Cliff notes: Jake tells Jorge ask your daddy aka Dana to allow you out of your contract to make real money and fight me you insert insulting quote here

I’ve been a Masvidal fan for years, love watching him fight. I was on that guy from the very early years and followed his career and always supported him. Shit moment this for me as a fan but what punch that was. Beautiful.

Same, been watching Masvidal since before UFC. I used to watch all the miami vlogs he would do too.

Jorge really fucked up on that second Usman fight, but props to Usman it was a clean KO

By the title I would have assumed Jake Paul said that about masvidal

Leon was asking for that fight for ages. He's next in line and doesn't want the fight now. Jorge wouldn't give him a shot because he was close to a title shot and then got two of them. The shoe is now on the other guy's foot.
pretty much this.

Back then that fight didn't make any sense for Mas, and now it doesn't make any sense for Leon.
Agree. It's clear neither of them are scared to fight each other if they have something to gain.
But both are strategic and wanna avoid a fight it if they can get a TS without it.

Last edited:
Wtf is Burns talking about? Mas been ducking Leon and chasing $$. Now that he has little or no value in terms of ranking, he all of sudden wants Leon? Fuck that guy.

Isn’t Masvidal the dude who dressed up like a woman in a robe at the McGregor fight and got ignored like a fat kid at a high-school dance?

He should have never fought either of those guys, but now he almost needs another win to really sell that title fight.

Leon was the clearest contender two fights ago
Yeah, it's a strange place to be in.

Going for another win at this point doesn't seem worth it, cause as the previous fights showed - any win isn't good enough, it needs to be a solid win without issues, or he might lose respect rather than gain it.

So based on that it seems like a much safer bet to just wait and get a TS by default.
No one else in the top15 is a more likely TS candidate unless Luque wins another one.

i'm losing track of who Mas is friends with and who he is ducking.

hated askren, then gave him a shout out.
friends with colby, now they hate eachother
friends with jake, now wants to fight him
punches Leon back stage, ducks the fight

I know Masvidal did not give him a chance to fight him back than but in my opinion to get fans on your side I think Leon should just fight Masvidal.

Back