Masvidal: I want to show Matt Brown he's not as tough as he thinks he is.

essie

sue me
@Silver
Reaction score

"I want to bust Matt Brown up real bad. Something about the dude. He's always walking around like [makes angry face]. I want to show him he's not as tough as he thinks he is. I don't like anything about that dude....I want to kick his ass."

Masvidal hit the nail on the head and would tool Brown. Sadly Ellenberger beat him to the punch (or kick).

Note: This interview took place BEFORE the Brown fight tonight.

Uh.. Jake Ellenburger just did that..

Masvidal vs Tumenov would be bananas

Youre not gonna show Brown he isnt as tough as he thinks he is by decisioning him lol

The line on Jorge finishing Brown would be +3000 and i like Jorge and Matt

Jake finishing brown and Jorge doing anything similar isn't likely. Jake hits like a mack truck and everyone knows it. Jorge not so much

Gamebred gonna split decision that ass...

Jake finishing brown and Jorge doing anything similar isn't likely. Jake hits like a mack truck and everyone knows it. Jorge not so much

Matt Brown goes down literally every time anyone touches that mid section. Only this time he couldn't get back up.

Jorge would beat the living decision out of him

Masvidal is a pretty cool dude and I agree with him about Matt. For a guy who has probably the worst pain tolerance to body shots in all of mma he sure thinks hes the toughest guy on earth.

I do. I like finishes. Jesus loves knockouts, remember?
Well, you liking finishes doesn't really have any impact on how good of a mixed martial artist Jorge Masvidal is.

Matt Brown goes down literally every time anyone touches that mid section. Only this time he couldn't get back up.

Because the heavy ass fists that followed it and landed before it. Matt's mid section was questionable before but he's faced talented strikers and heavy hitters. Jake's fists are dangerous, he just has a problem letting them loose

Well, you liking finishes doesn't really have any impact on how good of a mixed martial artist Jorge Masvidal is.
He's a great MMA fighter, but the comment was made in jest to suggest Masvidal would run through (implying a finish) on a tough guy like Matt Brown.

Liver kick. The end.

Back