Masvidal hinting return at 155

Didn't anderson get beat by some can in japan with that sub? I guess Anderson must suck.
Lmao retard.

One of the worst posters on the site.
Anderson was highly overrated, you are certainly correct about that

Nowhere

<36>

Not even in Bellator if Chandler regains the title
Facts. He's a good fighter but most need to be great at something but he's just good everywhere. Good and grappling Maia beat him by being great good at striking pieced up by wonderboy. Cream rises to the top and he's whole milk.

Facts. He's a good fighter but most need to be great at something but he's just good everywhere. Good and grappling Maia beat him by being great good at striking pieced up by wonderboy. Cream rises to the top and he's whole milk.
He has the hands to knock out fools but he hasn't really evolved his game at all in these past years

Similarly to what u said: A decent kickboxer with a decent ground game with shitty eating habits and a ghetto attitude

What about Felder he got a fight?

Hernandez maybe?

Eddie would have been a banger but he jumped ship.

Good move for him. He's not good enough to win a belt. He could be top 5 possibly. His record is spotty.

You didn´t see the fight? One of the biggest robberies. Check out the media scores too.
I saw it live. Masvidal should have gotten the decision, but he had periods of inactivity which allowed the rounds to be closer than they were in terms of significant strikes and who was in control. AI did have success with the leg kicks too. But I had it 2 - 1 Masvidal. Iaquinta's face was bleeding most of the fight from very clean crisp boxing to the head by JM.

He did decently at 170 and looked fatter than ever last picture I saw, but okay

I saw it live. Masvidal should have gotten the decision, but he had periods of inactivity which allowed the rounds to be closer than they were in terms of significant strikes and who was in control. AI did have success with the leg kicks too. But I had it 2 - 1 Masvidal. Iaquinta's face was bleeding most of the fight from very clean crisp boxing to the head by JM.
Knocked him down two times too, bad decision.

He should really do it, would be a contender at 155. Had a good run at 170 but he´s just too small for the weightclass like Cowboy.

Masvidal vs Gaethje would be fireworks.

No fight with masvidal is fireworks i dont know why people get so exicted about that boring ass decision machine point fighter .

Well he couldn't even beat Al Iaquinta last time he was at LW so I'm not sure he'll do much better if he tries it again.

If you actually watched the fight you'd know why people in the crowd were booing the decision. Masvidal got robbed

If Tony beats Khabib, he defo can beat Tony and get the belt.

Masvidal vs Khabib is an interesting one too. Masvidal has the skills to contend with anyone at 155, he just has the fight IQ of a potato. The dude was able to sprawl and brawl effectively vs Maia, it's always just a matter of Jorge playing his cards right.

Masvidal matches up well against top 10 LWs. It's a good move, he wasting time at WW

Masvidal vs Khabib is an interesting one too. Masvidal has the skills to contend with anyone at 155, he just has the fight IQ of a potato. The dude was able to sprawl and brawl effectively vs Maia, it's always just a matter of Jorge playing his cards right.
He lost that Maia fight in the second when he sprawled Maia’s 3rd td attempt And instead of getting up he decided to grapple with him a little bit. So dumb

I can't forget Masvidal getting put on his ass by Chiesa. I just can't see him making it through the pace that Ferguson would put on.
I think he'd be a good return fight for Conor though.

Back