Media Masvidal has arrived

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He’s got everyone in that ESPN studio cracking the fu** up. Dude is handling the light as good as the best of them. Gamebred is now on everyones radar.

Even Adam Schefter is talking about him:

and now here’s another interview with Kenny Mayne on SportCenter, media can’t get enough:

Last edited:
Conor sitting jealous watching that. Other people are getting MY shine!!!!

not available in my country so I just leave a report ,ty for nothing

This video is not available in my country

tenor.gif

He hasn’t made it until he’s got his own sherdog gif
{<Scared}

305 motherfucker

He's a superstar needle mover now

Until his next loss.

You're only as good as your last fight. His last fight was a 5 sec KO of the supposedly next Khabib. So it was phenomenal. But everyone will forget the moment he loses. You guys remember Groovey Lando? Exactly!!

Until his next loss.

You're only as good as your last fight. His last fight was a 5 sec KO of the supposedly next Khabib. So it was phenomenal. But everyone will forget the moment he loses. You guys remember Groovey Lando? Exactly!!

The sad reality. If he looses to Diaz Sherdog will say he was never good.

This is why we need cliffs on a message board.

These videos don't even play, yet we got a new thread.

<DontBelieve1>

Until his next loss.

Will he lose the light if/when he loses a fight? Probably.

Does that mean anything to the fans who actually know what’s up? It shouldn’t.

I’ve been a fan since the Kimbo days and his body of work in my eyes makes him a legend, light or not.

I love how Gamebred is enjoying and shining in the spotlight. Really cool to see from a guy that's been around forever.

Read what the other guy said. Doesn't work.

Side note:
some of us can't be turning on videos at work, or in public places where it is loud,
but I can sneak onto the message board and read stuff.

Back