Masvidal: "Feels like Conor doesn’t want to scrap. But he cant go at Usman without going through me"

Marty gets the next crack at Masvidal.
Conor probably loses to low battery Carone.
Tyron finally meets Kobe.
Is all good.

Masvidal is so obsessed with getting this McGregor fight he is starting to look desperate

Isn't Masvidal ducking Usman? He has no right to try and prevent that fight if he is unwilling to fight Usman himself.

"If I’m not fighting Conor, then I’m fighting right for this title. Well then, I’m having (expletive) owl soup.

I used to like Jorge a lot but man, he's getting such a huge head now. Edwards could say the exact same thing about Jorge. Jorge's been ducking Leon for a while now.

Mas should better know that ranking mean bs when McGregor is winning.
If he beats Cowboy, Dana will bend the knee again and agree with any bs fight McGregor will come with.
His only hope is to trigger the Irish man enough

9 months ago this dude was preaching the gospel on not talking trash to possible opponents
Oh how the times have changed
<BC1>
Yup. That's what turned me off from Masvidal. I liked him long before he became the flavor of the month on Sherdog but I think he's become a huge hypocrite. Fine, talk trash to get paydays or don't but don't claim you hate it and you don't do it then turn around and do the exact opposite.

Yup. That's what turned me off from Masvidal. I liked him long before he became the flavor of the month on Sherdog but I think he's become a huge hypocrite. Fine, talk trash to get paydays or don't but don't claim you hate it and you don't do it then turn around and do the exact opposite.
Lol trash talk? You're a bit sensitive if you think he's trash talking

Masvidal is all over the place. Conor, Diaz, GSP, Usman.... either way any of these would be great. No
I hope he goes for the Nick Diaz fight. Let him beat Nick pillar to post and get paid for it then fight for the title. He won't be fighting in 5 years probably, so let him get paid now, go for gold, and hang em up while he's still healthy. 2019 turned him into a guy that will never have to worry too much about his future, and as a fan I hope he takes advantage of that

9 months ago this dude was preaching the gospel on not talking trash to possible opponents
Oh how the times have changed
<BC1>

How is he talking trash, exactly? Saying Conor doesn’t deserve anything on a silver plate at 170? Or because he called Usman ”the owl dude”? The nick name started with Usman disrespecting Masvidal, acting like he didn’t know who Masvidal is. People should know better by now, give Jorge the respect a fighter like him deserves and he has no problem with you.

If anything he’s telling it like it is.

As for Edwards, I’d guess he hasn’t got the title shot yet because he hasn’t been very impressive even though he has won his fights. In 1,5 years he has beaten WW Cerrone via decision, Nelson via split dec and RDA via decision. The last one is impressive, but nothing to get very hyped about.

Jorge on the other hand has had a great year. In 2019 he KTFO Till (17-1, only loss to the champ Woodley, stood 5 rounds with Thompson and won), KTFO Askren (19-0, who many thought would tool Jorge on the ground and stick to him like superglue) in under 5 seconds AND beat the shit out of Nate Diaz while being the main event in the MSG in New York.

That year has been more impressive than anything Edwards has ever done. I’d watch those two fight, but I have no problem with having Leon fight someone else (Woodley?) for a title shot.

Lol trash talk? You're a bit sensitive if you think he's trash talking

He's been looking desperate in calling Conor out for a "money fight" and claiming he doesn't want it. At the same time he's been ducking a fight with Edwards since his 3piece sucker punch.

When it comes to ACTUALLY FIGHTING REAL WELTERWEIGHTS, Conor and Dana are big bags of wind. Conor has yet to fight one ( this will be his 3rd LW but at 170.....actually 2- Nate 2x-).
Even if Conor has now put on the weight properly, hed be a small to regular sized welter which wouldn't bold well for the Irishman agsinst any top 170er.

#wordsarejustwords

This dude can't stop talking about Conor

Yawn its the fucking dumb ass media that cant shut up asking questions about conor they asked at least 50 conor questions in that interview alone. He is just answering.

Last edited:
How is he talking trash, exactly? Saying Conor doesn’t deserve anything on a silver plate at 170? Or because he called Usman ”the owl dude”? The nick name started with Usman disrespecting Masvidal, acting like he didn’t know who Masvidal is. People should know better by now, give Jorge the respect a fighter like him deserves and he has no problem with you.

If anything he’s telling it like it is.

As for Edwards, I’d guess he hasn’t got the title shot yet because he hasn’t been very impressive even though he has won his fights. In 1,5 years he has beaten WW Cerrone via decision, Nelson via split dec and RDA via decision. The last one is impressive, but nothing to get very hyped about.

Jorge on the other hand has had a great year. In 2019 he KTFO Till (17-1, only loss to the champ Woodley, stood 5 rounds with Thompson and won), KTFO Askren (19-0, who many thought would tool Jorge on the ground and stick to him like superglue) in under 5 seconds AND beat the shit out of Nate Diaz while being the main event in the MSG in New York.

That year has been more impressive than anything Edwards has ever done. I’d watch those two fight, but I have no problem with having Leon fight someone else (Woodley?) for a title shot.
Relax buddy I’m a fan of Masvidal. I just find it amusing that no matter how real you intend to keep it, when you smell a big payday you’re going in. He did call Conor a “little dude” and stuff like that, which isn’t that offensive but it’s still trash talking.

I don’t blame him for taking that route as I’d do exactly the same.

He's been looking desperate in calling Conor out for a "money fight" and claiming he doesn't want it. At the same time he's been ducking a fight with Edwards since his 3piece sucker punch.
Lol he's going to get paid the least for Edward's, when did he claim he doesnt want to fight Conrad? Obviously he wants McGregor, just as obvious Conrad wants no part of jorge

Conrat cant beat:

The 155 Champ
The 170 BMF Champ
The 170 Champ

and cannot make 145 anymore to go midget hunting, perhaps get flat lined by Canelo for one last huge payday?

"I dictate who gets the next title shot and when."

LOL. Some fighters are so delusional...

Ok Mr. Gangsta, you run the show now.

Lol he's going to get paid the least for Edward's, when did he claim he doesnt want to fight Conrad? Obviously he wants McGregor, just as obvious Conrad wants no part of jorge

It's Jorge who keeps saying Conor doesn't want to fight him. That's the point. He's acting desperate for that fight while at the same time he didn't want to fight Edwards after the 3piece when that would have been a great fight to make.

Jorge also made excuse after excuse for Colby when they were "friends". Now they're suddenly enemeies and Jorge bashes him right and left. It all smacks of schoolyard BS that Jorge always claimed he hated. He only hated it until he was in a position to make money off it himself.

Whoa I figured Masvidal would meet Conor at 155 but he wants the former 145 to fight him at 170? Shocking cowardice by Masvidal.

Back