Masvidal: "Feels like Conor doesn’t want to scrap. But he cant go at Usman without going through me"

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
“A part of me feels like, man, buddy (McGregor) doesn’t want to scrap,” Masvidal said. “Cool. OK. Next. I’m not gonna linger on it or nothing like that or force nobody to dance with me. If you don’t want to dance, cool – on to the next.”

“It’s cute, man. Conor, it’s cute. It’s just cute,” Masvidal said. “It’s basically where it’s at. You don’t do nothing at 170. You have some type of power at 155. You could skip I don’t know who and what. At 155, that’s cool. But at 170, that wouldn’t even be a conversation, just based on his record alone. He’s like 1-1 at 170. And on top of it, he’d have to go through me to get the title shot. I dictate who gets the next title shot and when. And that’s just simple. If I’m fighting Conor, then maybe somebody else gets the title shot. If I’m not fighting Conor, then I’m fighting right for this title. Well then, I’m having (expletive) owl soup.

images

Masvidal is all over the place. Conor, Diaz, GSP, Usman.... either way any of these would be great. No way the matchmaking can go wrong.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...ys-conor-mcgregor-will-not-fight-him-next-ufc

Last edited:
don't worry jorge, conor is never going after usman ... it is more likely that he fight silva like he said last year than fighting usman
<BC1>

so, when are they going to book Masvidal Vs Usman?

source.gif

Isn't Masvidal ducking Usman? He has no right to try and prevent that fight if he is unwilling to fight Usman himself.

Masvidal vs Usman is the next step.

Those pics make it look like Dana has a third arm growing out of his back

Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm following the UFC and pending action or some soap opera..?

250px-Days2010logo.jpg

Love Mas, good (but currently over rated) fighter. Comes across as a decent bloke too. He's delusional however, if he thinks he'st calling the shots 170.
Couple of really good wins doesn't make a journeyman the kingmaker.

Isn't Masvidal ducking Usman? He has no right to try and prevent that fight if he is unwilling to fight Usman himself.
His job is to get paid as much as possible. I have no problem with that

Masvidal confirming he's a gatekeeper then.
He was lucky the Edwards fight was never made after the cheap shots of his hype would have been done then.
So good luck to him trying to find another favourable match-up or some money.

“A part of me feels like, man, buddy (McGregor) doesn’t want to scrap,” Masvidal said. “Cool. OK. Next. I’m not gonna linger on it or nothing like that or force nobody to dance with me. If you don’t want to dance, cool – on to the next.”

“It’s cute, man. Conor, it’s cute. It’s just cute,” Masvidal said. “It’s basically where it’s at. You don’t do nothing at 170. You have some type of power at 155. You could skip I don’t know who and what. At 155, that’s cool. But at 170, that wouldn’t even be a conversation, just based on his record alone. He’s like 1-1 at 170. And on top of it, he’d have to go through me to get the title shot. I dictate who gets the next title shot and when. And that’s just simple. If I’m fighting Conor, then maybe somebody else gets the title shot. If I’m not fighting Conor, then I’m fighting right for this title. Well then, I’m having (expletive) owl soup.

images

Masvidal is all over the place. Conor, Diaz, GSP, Usman.... either way any of these would be great. No way the matchmaking can go wrong.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...ys-conor-mcgregor-will-not-fight-him-next-ufc

conor hasn't even fought cerrone yet. masvidal should calm down with all this conor talk...let conor fight cerrone first....then see what happens...

I'm not getting the owl reference... Is there something obvious I'm missing/missed lol wtf is owl soup.

9 months ago this dude was preaching the gospel on not talking trash to possible opponents
Oh how the times have changed
<BC1>

Lol Masvidal is litteraly begging for that red panty night and I'm not even a Conor fan. If he wants to be sure to fight Conor next, he has just to take the belt from Usman then Conor won't have the choice to fight Mas to be champ in 3 weight class.
But Mas doesn't wants Usman, nor does Conor.

Conor should avoid Usman at all costs, awful matchup for Conor, he would get thrown around like a dolly + he will be gassed to death after a few minutes.

Just have a one night tournament for WW GOAT.

Conor vs Masvidal

GSP vs Usman

Winner vs winner

It can be done.

I'm not getting the owl reference... Is there something obvious I'm missing/missed lol wtf is owl soup.

Usman keeps saying " who" and has in the past when asked about Gamebred, like he's too good for him in his eyes

Usman replied 'Who?' when asked a question about Masvidal so Jorge started referring to him as Owl Dude.

Back