Terrible division

You’re late bud. Already happened

Jorge won via TKO (Three Piece and a soda) Round 1

Mas is above that right now

Good win for Edward but he was #12

He's like fringe top 5 after beating RDA

I hope all welterweights die

Terrible division

Sometimes we don't appreciate someone till they're gone.

HdWmNif.gif

<CerseiPlotting>

If Colby wins i'd happily take Usman vs Colby or Mas, and Edwards vs the other for next TS. You could even through Santiago Ponzibibibiio into the mix

I feel like Edwards should be really far back in the rankings, but goddamn, there's no one for Mas if Colby gets his deserved shot for beating Robbie.

Woodley is #1, but he's injured and on a loss, even though it was his title that dropped. This would be the only respectable fight for Mas.
#2 Colby is fighting Robbie, will be next for title shot.
#3 is Mas
#4 RDA, just lost to #12 Edwards
#5 Till who Mas already knocked
#6 Wonderboy, who has a victory over Mas, but it was his only win in his past five fights and just got ktfo by Pettis.
#7 is Pettis who's fighting Nate...

I mean, how far down can you go before Mas is just fighting backwards?

The Weasel is going to duck Edwards big time. He knows he'll probably lose, and then the hype (and money) train will come to a crashing halt-probably for good.

I hate rematches let Leon earn his way back up. He should fight Askren then maybe Ponzinibio first.

Honestly, I hate to admit this and never thought I would but I hope Edwards gets his hands on Masvidal and gives him an ass kicking!!

I've never been a fan of Edwards (in fact, I can't really do with him previously) but the way Masvidal has acted and treat Askren throughout this whole situation before and after the fight has been just awful, I've lost so much respect for him and this is coming from someone who really liked Masvidal previous to this (I was rooting for him against Till and Till is from my home country).

It's mad is that but I really hope Edwards gets the fight and kicks Masvidal's ass, as much as I never thought I'd say that.

Masvidal is old for a fighter and needs his titleshot asap. Needs to fight usman before people remember flying knees aren't 100% defense against takedowns. He's confident and should fight for title. Edwards needs like a top 5 guy and then title.

I hate rematches let Leon earn his way back up. He should fight Askren then maybe Ponzinibio first.
Rematch with who exactly? I would also say that an 8 fight win streak ending with a win over RDA qualifies as "earning your way back up". Granted he has done it without much hype...but what are you talking about?

Back