Media Masvidal doing a pathetic attempt to roast Colby on twitter

Behaving correctly isn't about anyone but yourself. Figure that out and your life will be improved.

loooooooooooooool

THEY.

ARE.

FIGHTERS.

"Behaving correctly" doesn't apply like it does to the common workplace buddy.

Figure THAT out and your life will be less retarded.

What kind of loser cares about tweets? Not shocked you have a Conor avatar TS, you have the mentality of a 13 year old.

They both benefit off beefing

It's prob been fake since day 1,they prob call or text each other laughing

Shit is moving more and more towards WWE. I just hope if Colby and Mas fight it’s not just a sparring match like Cerrone/Henderson 3.

There was also a series that Masvidal did quite awhile ago I believe it's called 'tales from the grind' where it shows some early footage of him and Colby grappling at ATT. I don't recall which episode it was though.

EDIT: Just looked on YouTube, there's some clips of them wrestling in Episode 1
Just saw it - thanks. 2013 Jorge got handled in the grappling, sure enough, but he actually did better than I would have suspected he'd do. I'd bet that in the following 6 yrs Jorge has improved his grappling more than Colby has his striking. I'd love to see them fight....

Maybe Jorge can challenge the loser of Saturday's fight before or after the winner (Usman)....

EDIT: The end part with them and the girls makes Colby seem, um.... cute. Lke a little brother or a child. You'd never know he'd become a cop calling, dry snitching, unimaginative loudmouth 6 yrs later. Should have stayed cute, lol.

It makes Jorge seem like an asshole, IMO. If this is true, it’s personal and has no business in public. That being said, colby is pretty ruthless with his schtick.

Remember when Mas went on about "what happens in the gym stays in the gym" when Askren went on about beating him in sparring or something 8 years ago. What a hypocrite lol

loooooooooooooool

THEY.

ARE.

FIGHTERS.

"Behaving correctly" doesn't apply like it does to the common workplace buddy.

Figure THAT out and your life will be less retarded.
I'm talking about in life, not work

It's ok, my child. You'll reach adulthood one day.

Colby carpets the shit out of Masvidal for an easy win btw.

Stealing the roast concept from Askren, and tbh the tweets are pretty lame. 2/10 for trying.

I think he did an excellent job roasting Colby.
Colby is one of the most boring fighters I’ve ever seen. He would have been a typical ex-college wrestler working some low paying job, if the Unified Rules didn’t present him with an outlet to bore the shit out of MMA fans.

These dudes have no beef, they’re just setting up a future PPV.

Speaking of Saturday. Mas run-in and heel turn confirmed :eek:

Stealing the roast concept from Askren, and tbh the tweets are pretty lame. 2/10 for trying.

The only pathetic thing here, is your attempt to discredit Masvidal.

You've outed yourself as a cuck, ts

Lol at dumb fuck Cuckby incel fans. He isn't a hypocrite for directly responding to Cuckby. He isn't going around trash talking everyone including guys he has / had fights against like Nate. He's simply responding to someone talking shit. What, you want him to just stay quiet while your man gets to sat w/e the fuck he wants? Lol fuck you. He isn't becoming what he hated until he randomly starts selling his soul for a few likes like Cuckby.

Because he’s making fun of cum guzzington? Mas would break both your faces.

Just shit like tryna fight Bisping and other fighters outside the cage and saying they are scared when in reality they don't want legal drama and want to get paid for their fights. Everyone knows Bisping would beat the hell outa Masvidal. Edwards, Covington, and Mcgregor are 100% not scared of him and are all at least 50/50 capable of beating him

This is fucked up. You dont air out the dirty laundry with your homeboys like this. Its all probably true. But its fucked up..

I'm never going to get behind fighters talking about sparring sessions

It's bad manners
"When tibau whooped your ass so hard in sparring and you came crying to me asking if it’s ok to be scared like a bitch?"

*Time Stamped

giphy.gif

Didnt colby talk about training first?

Back