Masvidal comments on verbal altercation with Usman. Possible Nick Diaz fight in the making.

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
"Just another wednesday of me running into haters and people talking shit and blaspheming my name and just saying things that are not true. And i just wanted this person to address that to my face.

He is a coward and he got all butthurt. He had this cast on so i had to treat the man and tell him im gonna fuck him up when the time comes, when its between him and me.

I know a lot of people get sensitive and be like "why you gotta be so mean". Motherfucker one thats because thats mean too. Motherfucker should have never opened his mouth up and started talking all the wild shit that he's been talking if he cant back it up man. And if i ever get lucky enough to get my hands on him ill show the world the difference in skillset between us.

I say before every fight when i got respect for the guy and the skillset that they bring, but this is a guy thats going to get embarrassed from start to finish.

It started off because i approached him and said "man you've been talking a lot of shit, why dont you say it to my face?" And he was like "whats that" and i told him "im gonna fuck you up, im just letting you know, so you dont hear from he said, she said". Like ive done to my other opponents before. Usually i prefer to do this in private, but i didnt get the chance with this dude. I dont like him.

He is not stupid to touch me. He plays the tough guy when the cameras are on, but he is not stupid. What is that guy gonna do in a scenario like that? Hug my legs? Come on man. You know he cant punch through a fucking wet papper bag, so whats he gonna do? Nothing but look down and take a seat.

He's a punk. He did a lot of screaming and shouting. I just wanted to let him know i am gonna fuck him up. He doesnt need to take it personally, its just whats gonna happen. Relax, no need to be loud about it or nothing.

I said it very calmly. There was no need for him to over react like that, but he doesnt like the truth.

I dont know what he said, he sounded like he was mumble rapping. I couldnt care less, i just wanted to let him know my message. I dont want him to hear it on TV, i want to say it to his face, so he sees how much conviction i have behind it.

Its not set in stone that he is next. You know my history, im going to give all these fuckers what they need. Im serving 3 pieces and a soda, buffets to the face, fucking chins to the collar bone, it doesnt matter im handing them out. If he gets it now, tomorrow or 10 years from now it doesnt really matter. Theres bounties on everybody's head that is in my division and i gotta get the most money possible.

He does have a cast in his hand and the little bit of human thats left in me was like "im not gonna touch this dude because i dont want no excuses". Ill wait until that things come off, even though i know that cast if fake. He doesnt say what is wrong with his hand. Maybe he'll only fight next year. All i know is ill baptise this dude.

I just spoke with Nick Diaz manager and what he told me is completely different than what the UFC has been saying. Things make a lot more sense and im not gonna wait for no man. We got options.

If its up to me, i got a lot of respect for Nick, Nate and Conor but Usman i dont like his ass. Never liked him. So if its up to me, id beat up Usman. You dont know how much hurt i want to put on this guy

I wont get into details about Nick Diaz, because it was a private conversation and theres a lot of people listening, but i'll tell you that it was all good stuff. Its crazy to hear from the horses mouth instead of a third party.

We're gonna make the decision that makes the most dollars and sense."

<209Bitch>

Source: Ariels wednesday show

Last edited:
War Nick. Get it done and let's see a fucking fight.

Damn, that was a corny read. Cringey in some parts.

Usman should be grateful that the street jesus spared him from having to hear his own fate from someone else’s mouth. Probably should have thanked him tbh.

Mas is becoming the very thing he hated about dealing w figthers. He's becoming a tryhard and I feel like his humble pie will be coming sooner than later if he stays on this path. He has a puncher's chance but I'd put money on Usman to fight him the way he fought Woodley and dominate from bell to bell.

Last edited:
Masvidal carefully omitting the “N” word in his racist rant. He should be suspended for ten years.

I don’t like where Masvidal is headed. He seems to be a bit too high off his own smell lately.
Nothing wrong with feeling yourself a bit. But he’s starting to slip.

Mas is becoming the very thing he hated about dealing w figthers. He's becoming a tryhard and I feel like his humble pie will be coming sooner than later if he stays on this path. He has a punchet's chance but I'd put money on Usman to fight him the way he fought Woodley and dominate from bell to bell.
In his defense, he's getting more money now than he was before. Plus these other guys keep starting shit lol he just polishes it up and sells it. Usman was fanboying and stanning Jorge after he 3-pieced Leon then suddenly doesn't know who he is and was talking shit.

This in particular is corny, it's Usman of all people.

"blaspheming my name" lol...

Masvidal has pillow fists lol, his KO percentage is awful for a supposed "knockout artist"

Colby and Usman are both far superior fighters

Masvidal carefully omitting the “N” word in his racist rant. He should be suspended for ten years.
I'm all for pointing out some racism but nothing he said was racist lol.

Unless you wanna stretch and say the mumble rap thing is racist but it isn't. Usman morphs into a Black American from The Bronx whenever he gets "angry" to appear threatening and it's fake/cringe.

I love that whenever someone reaches the top of the game, all these haters come out the woodwork. There’s gonna be a lot of petty thread bumping when Masvidal beats Usman despite having a wrestling disadvantage.

Masvidal has pillow fists lol, his KO percentage is awful for a supposed "knockout artist"

Colby and Usman are both far superior fighters

Don't agree w him being pillow fisted, but agree that both Usman and Colby own him.

I'm all for pointing out some racism but nothing he said was racist lol.

Unless you wanna stretch and say the mumble rap thing is racist but it isn't. Usman morphs into a Black American from The Bronx whenever he gets "angry" to appear threatening and it's fake/cringe.
Everything he said was racist. You must read between the lines. I am still in shock.

Mas is becoming the very thing he hated about dealing w figthers. He's becoming a tryhard and I feel like his humble pie will be coming sooner than later if he stays on this path. He has a puncher's chance but I'd put money on Usman to fight him the way he fought Woodley and dominate from bell to bell.
I don’t like where Masvidal is headed. He seems to be a bit too high off his own smell lately.
Nothing wrong with feeling yourself a bit. But he’s starting to slip.
I like masvidal, but i cant deny i see it a little bit too.

I dont have a problem with shit talking per se, i like it. But he shouldnt let it go up to his head.

What the hell you yapping about there my friend?

I think you are looking way too much into it.

Usually people who make everything about race are the racist themselves

<BC1>

Colby's jaw is not a wet paper bag, and I'm glad Usman broke that try-hard's jaw.

Masvidal vs Usman would be a cool fight.

Are u special?

Zero racism here

I thought Latinos are allowed to say it, anyway?

Masvidal is a slum dog. Why would he be racist toward black people when he’s ethnic himself? And I’m sure he says the N word plenty within his circle just like I say the N word all the time within my circle including to black people and I’m asian.

Back