Masvidal calls out Matt Brown/Ellenberger. Would you like to see this fight?

Jorge via whatever vs any of them.. just don't coast too much, Jorge.

Masvidal is a smart fighter. He should win either fight (by decision).

I think he should be fighting someone above those two. Jorge seems fine fighting guys below him skill wise, and even then he just likes to play it easy.

Want see him fight alves or brown...I mean he just beat Pearson so doesn't deserve a big jump

I think he'd pick Ellenberger apart. I have to give Masvidal his dues, he hurt Ross bad and went for the kill, I didn't expect that

I like either of those fights, and think Masvidal has the skills to beat either of them. He could lose to either of them also

so Id say book either of them

Match to make should be Lombard vs Brown. The battle of the losing douchebags

The Ellenberger fight is awesome, because Jake shouldn't fight anyone elite right now otherwise he'll go back to racking Ls

Masvidal should just stay at 155. He's too small to be relevant at 170.

maybe to see where Cerrone fits in the WW picture
Well I understand that it makes sense from a rankings standpoint, but it just doesn't seem like the best option for Cowboy. He matches up beautifully with so many welterweights... Brown, Masvidal, Nelson, etc... I dunno, maybe his fight with Story will turn out to be awesome, just kinda seems like there are more exciting choices out there for both guys.

Masvidal should just stay at 155. He's too small to be relevant at 17
He said he couldn't make 155 anymore after the IV ban. Moving to welterweight obviously wasn't his first choice. He's not as small as I expected though.

Back