Masvidal beta’d himself...

That was embarrassing. He looked a complete tool at the end there. Sat down meekly with that awkward smile on his face.

I think he is brave...
I mean for wearing THAT in public and on TV...
That takes guts or a lot of drugs.

i love Masvidal but i didn't get the implication behind the outfit. I don't mind him trying something and shooting his shot, it's the fight to make over the khabib rematch first imo, but he could have chosen something better in terms of the garbs.

Before last night, I thought Mas would starch Conor. Rn, I think that fight has blood bath potential.

So if Conor doesn't play the game exactly how you want it, you assume it's because he's scared?

Or maybe he's a savvy businessman who wants to celebrate this win and figure out who's next?

#sherdoglogic

Conor can get what he wants by fighting irrelevant jobbers like Cerrone or by fighting the two hottest contenders in each division: Gaethje and Masvidal. If there is a third option, please enlighten us.

The former would make him look like he’s scared to earn his shot at the title. The latter would actually get people excited and buying into the “Conor 2.0” narrative he and the UFC are pushing.

Getting to fight key guys like Gaethje or Masvidal is actually a shortcut for a guy like him, who lost to Khabib in decisive fashion and has done nothing since. Conor should be begging Dana for either of these opportunities.

Conor was the one who tucked tail. Everyone expecting a callout and all he gives us is “I’m not there yet” and an announcement about a new Proper 12 format. What happened Conor?
what happened is you got gay.

The guy thought he was Conor, until Conor came back and now nobody gives a fuck about Masvidal anymore

He needs to stop paying people to advise him on how to be popular.

He got popular without doing that.

But he did call mas out.....didn’t he say “look at that idiot in his house coat “

What is not cringeworthy today? We're just arguing what is more or less. It's a TV show for a long time. I don't even know why it's surprising you.

Conor can get what he wants by fighting irrelevant jobbers like Cerrone or by fighting the two hottest contenders in each division: Gaethje and Masvidal. If there is a third option, please enlighten us.

The former would make him look like he’s scared to earn his shot at the title. The latter would actually get people excited and buying into the “Conor 2.0” narrative he and the UFC are pushing.

Getting to fight key guys like Gaethje or Masvidal is actually a shortcut for a guy like him, who lost to Khabib in decisive fashion and has done nothing since. Conor should be begging Dana for either of these opportunities.

you sound desperate.

Reckon? Least he was front and center trying to promote something. Surprised Gaethje didn't show up tb, outta sight out of mind with regards to his chances of fighting Conor any time soon I'd imagine.
I think Gaetje is the type of dude to let his hands do the talking for the most part.

Who cares? .. he got his face out there ... wAs all over the screen ... your talking about him ... everyone else is too... he’s the money fight for Conor ...

And he murks the little Irish man any way he wants inside the cage

It was strange, it's like someone told him Conor would call him out if he won. Give him a break though he's been popular for like 3 months he's learning the ropes.
LoL true

Mas had people calling his name then seemed like he started showing too much interest in conor fight week which took away from his mystique, now Conor feels like he’s in the drivers seat again and Mas wants in

You must have downs if you think that beating Cerrone puts him in a position to go after Usman. Do you? Please explain.

He's been in position to fight for any belt he wants for years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back