Masvidal beta’d himself...

Dana said that Masvidal is next for Usman. Look into it.

Yeah. Conor wants Khabib in Russia. If Conor wanted Usman in Nigeria, that fight would be happening next.

Masvidal is pretty annoying too, all that fake act is getting old fast.

It’s almost like he came off a Conor fanboy.... instead of a dude trying to provoke, get me?

Conor made Masvidal look like a weirdo after it was brought up in a post-fight interview with Helwani.

No he didn't. Conor acknowledged him in his post fight speech so he is rent free in Conor's head. The too big talk got to Conor and has him shook

Just wait for him to go through his lady Gaga phase and start wearing shit like this to events
5E45AA71-E2E1-48CE-B34B-3CC89BEF11C2.jpeg

Masvidal is pretty annoying too, all that fake act is getting old fast.

Now that I think about it, you are right to some degree. I think best Mas is the one after Till fight. Now he changed the act and I dont like it a lot. Still, I never missed or will miss his fight.

No he didn't. Conor acknowledged him in his post fight speech so he is rent free in Conor's head. The too big talk got to Conor and has him shook

that dumbfuck rent free saying again... of course

Conor beat a guy he was supposed to beat and called out......
Felder???

Lol at Mas living rent free in the heads of these small Conor fans

As a big Mas fan, he did overdid it a little bit

IMO he’s been overdoing it a little bit for awhile (and I like the guy too). Always showing up everywhere with his Paul Heyman to wait for his three seconds of camera time and cross his fingers for a call-out.

Conor was the one who tucked tail. Everyone expecting a callout and all he gives us is “I’m not there yet” and an announcement about a new Proper 12 format. What happened Conor?

So if Conor doesn't play the game exactly how you want it, you assume it's because he's scared?

Or maybe he's a savvy businessman who wants to celebrate this win and figure out who's next?

#sherdoglogic

The thing with the robe was totally bizarre and whatever it was he was going for, it didn’t work.

Showed up in that black dressing gown, topless underneath... and Conor gave him nothing. Lmao. I dunno who thought that was a good idea. Did they expect some blow-up from McGregor?

Masvidal ended up looking like a big dummy. What a backfire!
There is a moment after Conor TKO that they zoom in on Jorge. He sees the camera is watching after a slight delay and goes from excited and captivated by Conor to pretending likes he's "too cool"

Everyone saw it. I hope someone makes an animated GIF of that moment.

Jorge be goin' to Conor fights; not the other way around

You must have downs if you think that beating Cerrone puts him in a position to go after Usman. Do you? Please explain.
you must have something worse than Downs if you havent realized yet that Conor brings enough money and attention to call for whatever fight he wants, but judging how youve been shitting all over Cerrone it adds up

The fact that they had Megan Olivi interview him before the fight made me think the UFC were also of the expectation that Conor would call him out.

Back