Masvidal being thirsty turned Conor off.

Masvidal has more fights at Lw than Conor does. Masvidal is a LW, don't get it twisted. Conor looks thicker than Masvidal at WW.
Lol ...what is wrong with you people ?
Masvidal USED TO BE a LW. He is now all growed up with a MAN WELTER BODY.
Conor is still a napoleon complex saturated 155er. Yes, hes finally put some weight on but still a manlet and still a 155er ( a top one at that unless someone gets an arm under the neck or across the face.Then ,lol...., you can count 1 Mississippi and sometime before "ippi", the tap had happened. You've witnessed a mctap . Sad

This the same Mas that has 13 losses and prior to a 3 fight winning streak has a SD loss to Maia and a UD loss to Wonderboy? That dude?
And?
Lol, what’s your point? 13 losses or not, the dude is still dangerous and crafty. Regardless, you’d watch a fun fight like that. We all would. Two strikers not giving a shit for our entertainment is something I love to watch. I’m sure you would too.

And did you really, in a round about way, compare Maia and Wonder boy to Conor?

Masvial should have stormed the cage and called him out.

Let me guess, you’ve seen Jorge fight 3 times? The dude is a fucking paper tiger. If they stand up Conor will fuck him up. He is a level of magnitude above Jorge in the skills department.

Till was depleted

Askren never fought real competition and had no business being in the UFC

and for the love of god, Nate Diaz isn’t even a top 10 fighter. His record sucks and he’s only fun to watch because he can take a beating. But oh hey that’s right he smokes weed and talks like a fucking troglodyte which somehow = champion level fighter based on some of the insane conversations I’ve had these last couple months.

How long have you people been watching this sport? Fucking hell, man.
Feel better after your meltdown? Lol

I’ve watched Masvidal and the sport of mma for years. Since this shit came out.
I’m not a new fan like these other fuck boys here. If you’ve watched mma as long as I have then you know anything can happen in a fight. That’s what makes this sport so great. Am I wrong?

Coming from an entertainment side of things, Mas and Conor would be a sell out and something we’d all enjoy because you know they’re going to stand and throw but they’re both crafty in their own ways. Styles make fights and that’s why I want to see this fight happen.

And?
Lol, what’s your point? 13 losses or not, the dude is still dangerous and crafty. Regardless, you’d watch a fun fight like that. We all would. Two strikers not giving a shit for our entertainment is something I love to watch. I’m sure you would too.

And did you really, in a round about way, compare Maia and Wonder boy to Conor?

Maia is not a great fighter. At all.. So stop talking about him. His idea of a fight is to hump your leg..

I want Conor/Mas very badly. I hope we get it..

I didn't mind the robe but I cringe seeing him carrying that toys r us belt everywhere.

Maia is not a great fighter. At all.. So stop talking about him. His idea of a fight is to hump your leg..

I want Conor/Mas very badly. I hope we get it..
Come on, man. Maia is a great fighter. Dude has probably some of the best jiu jitsu in the game of mma.
Can’t downplay that or what he’s done. I get it’s not a fan favorite style but he’s legit.

I do too, dude. Just from an entertainment side, the fight would be huge.

Back