Masvidal being thirsty turned Conor off.

There's no such thing as being "too thirsty" in combat sports. Those guys need to shoot for the moon in terms of money, because as Teddy Atlas says they compete in a sport where they leave pieces of themselves behind while competing.

Even the smartest and best fight promoter in the history of combat sports, who's also the highest paid fighter ever, got in on the action last night.

Last edited:
Love Masvidal but that move smelled like desperation, Usman and Masvidal acts like they dont like Conor yet they pray to god that he calls them out. Not a good move.
Does masvidal act like he doesn't like Conor? And Conor was the one who started talking about fighting the winner of Nate and Masvidal.

Conor McGregor is NOT some crazy kid who will fight anyone at any class.

Those characteristics belong to guys like Gegard Mousasi and Dan Henderson.
Gotta throw Wand in there as well. Last minute replacement fight vs Hunt, open-weight GP, Cro Cop with specific ruleset heavily favoring Mirko, etc. The bigger non-HW Chute Boxe fighters in general were willing to fight HWs (Shogun vs roid raging Coleman, Ninja vs Sergei). Golden Era of MMA

Last edited:
Masvidal needs to fight Usman

Obviously he wants a rematch with Khabib. Under the Yoel Romero presedent.

I'd like him to fight as soon as possible with another guy, to get some rounds in. He's not ready after 40 seconds in a year and a half.

Masvidal looked like a straight killer against Diaz, I'd avoid him like the plague.

Yeah it was god damn disappointing.

Jorge was giving that thirsty desperate "please acknowledge me Conor!" vibe all week really. What a terrible look that is for him, hopefully he's learned his lesson.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who was thinking this.

Dude went from scarface to a desperate Conor groupie...

Not a good look to kick-off 2020

The guy literally said he's a fan of Conor in his interview and only wants to fight him for the huge paycheck. There's no animosity there.

He should have said his piece and left it at that.

He is trying too hard to get the fight.

LMAO - Masvidal being a real life welterweight with boxing chops on top " turned off" Conor.

McGregor has yet to fight a welterweight. The king of lip service is what he is.
As Dana White says which is not- Conor McGregor is NOT some crazy kid who will fight anyone at any class.

Those characteristics belong to guys like Gegard Mousasi and Dan Henderson.
And BJ

plus Masvidal is on a winning streak, looking like a destroyer in his last 3, shit like that turns off Conor

Does masvidal act like he doesn't like Conor? And Conor was the one who started talking about fighting the winner of Nate and Masvidal.
Wrong words sorry, Masvidal says that he is the money fight in the 170 divison rightly so and that they need him more then he needs them. Someone that have i dont give a fuck attitude clearly was waiting for Conor to call him out, fellt like Masvidal was out of character. Versace robe with the BMF titel was to much, when Nate called Jorge out he looked like a kid that about to open a present. It was authentic.

Masvidal needed to jump the cage with his belt in hand and make a spectacle

maybe shove mcgregor and challenge him to BMF belt

Glad to see I'm not the only one who was thinking this.
Nope, was painful to watch.

Was honestly like a middle-school kid trying desperately to get a chick he has a crush on to acknowledge him.

He struck gold once with the Nate call-out and let it get to his head.

He looked like a clown. Why tf would you wear the same robe as mcgregor. What a beta fanboy move
I thought he looked like a clown when he wore that scarface suit as well.

But, if Conor doesnt want to wait until fall to fight for the LW belt, then Masvidal or Gaethje are the only 2 real options for him in MMA so Masivdal may still end up getting his red panty night.

Conor paid no attention to him because he himself wants to stay off a highlight reel and not look like Askren.

I don’t blame Conor for not mentioning Mas.
It would be bad for his health to fight Mas.

This the same Mas that has 13 losses and prior to a 3 fight winning streak has a SD loss to Maia and a UD loss to Wonderboy? That dude?

You could say the same for Masvidal at 170 really except for Maia and Till.

conor used to fight anyone at anytime. He made his name off doing that. Won two title at 45 and 55. And is now at 170. And he’ll have an opportunity for the ww. Belt.

when you’re at the top of the prizefighting world you have the luxury of not having to do that anymore.

conor is the biggest fight available for all the fighters. Everyone who fights him will make more than they’ve made their entire career.

but I agree conor vs cowboy doesn’t give us a real idea of how conor would look against a true ww.
but conors performance couldn’t have been better. Especially with the inactivity.
Understand my debate is not Conor being a top 155er. He is.

I do have a problem with the narrative of him fighting anyone at anytime.

Again, he has yet( at the time) to fight any welterweight.

I laugh everytime uncle Dana brags about this. He was at 145 and fought who he was supposed to fight. He grew into his proper class which is 155 and won there....no problems.

Anything after that - problems ( on my end but thats me)

That crazy Irishman wants to fight anyone that looks at him sideways and Conor is getting distracted by Marty.

Marty is getting in the way of a very entertaining fight.

Conor paid no attention to him because he himself wants to stay off a highlight reel and not look like Askren.

I don’t blame Conor for not mentioning Mas.
It would be bad for his health to fight Mas.
Yep - conor saw what Jorge did to Nate, Till, Askren and wants no part of that.

Back