Media Masvidal announces he's fighting Usman in September

I'd rather see him fight Wonderboy or Colby for the rematch if I'm honest

You like to talk about context - Please go on and study the context of that fight.

Also, Masvidal flatlined Askren, Till and mauled Diaz. What has WB done since beating Masvidal?
Made 2 dangerous underrated ass fighters look like they couldn't fight at all. Both masterclasses and WB was always pressing for the finish even though he could have ran in both fights and took his win. "Boring point fights" lol maybe to somebody that doesn't know what they're watching.

Made 2 dangerous underrated ass fighters look like they couldn't fight at all. Both masterclasses and WB was always pressing for the finish even though he could have ran in both fights and took his win. "Boring point fights" lol maybe to somebody that doesn't know what they're watching.

Learn how to read.

<LucyBless>

Learn how to read.

<LucyBless>
I accept your surrender on the topic and I wish you well.

Can't wait for TUF so we can wait all year to finally watch Jorge get footstomped again.

Fucking wack. Trust the ufc to take something as straightforward as streer judas vs leon and ruin it with a rematch nobody asked for that'll go exactly the same as the original match. Unbelievable. Not that different from pro wrestling honestly.

There are several things our sport needs more of:

1. Contenders getting insta-rematches for title shots they lose in non-controversial fashion
2. 7 months between announcing a fight and the fight happening, with no reason or injury
3. Reality TV shows for title fights
4. Divisions being held up
5. title fights decided solely on PPV numbers rather than merit

This hits them all it looks like. Good times.

September? How long is Usman’s medical suspension? Is he faking injuries again?

Why would anyone be interested in this fight? You know Masvidal has 0 chance. Even if you hated Masvidal you know he will not get fucked up, just held and outmuscled for 25 minutes.

he looks and sounds so stupid i hope he trips in front of Asian tourists and gets laughed at.

not sure what that part about asian tourists is about but the guy sounds a bit CTE ish.

Been there done that - rinse repeat?? No thanks.
Ultimately, money's on Marty - would rather Mas fight Colby or Rocky.

Jorge has a title fight so call it what you want. this idea might have worked yesterday but fact is he held out and got the best fight one could possibly get.

now back to the question that was asked.

Who is Colby ducking ?

you said Leon and i agree.

but let's not forget Gilbert and Khamzat

seems to me Colby is ducking more fights than Jorge and doesnt even have anything scheduled.

colby knows jorge is an easy win for him so that why he wait him out. but colby knows jorge doesnt want that smoke.

here what happened if he fihts usman that late in 2021. he use the victim card and blame it on ring rust

IMO he don't get the fight with Usman until another victory

but what i think doesn't really matter cause we know how UFC operates.

money always matters more. jorge vs usman sells jorge vs natesells./ jorge vs leon doesnt sell jorge vs colby doesnt sell that why those 2 fights are made. also jorge loses badly to colby or leon.

Alright Masvidal is going to KO that Domehead Usman.

Back