Media Masvidal and Woodley used the same entry to knockout their opponent

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
AmpleDimwittedBuffalo-size_restricted.gif

JealousSkeletalCockatoo-size_restricted.gif

T-Wood is such an unapreciated beast. His fights with Maia and Thompson, even if i liked them, didnt make him any favor with the fans.

Well they come from the same gym and Till faced Woodley before Masvidal. And even though he did not KO him, Woodley used that same kind of entry against Till to knock him down and grab the sub if I'm not mistaken (or am I ?).

Well they come from the same gym and Till faced Woodley before Masvidal. And even though he did not KO him, Woodley used that same kind of entry against Till to knock him down and grab the sub if I'm not mistaken (or am I ?).
Pretty sure he used his usual pull them in and unload with the overhand tactic. Till ran into a monster right.

T-Wood is such an unapreciated beast. His fights with Maia and Thompson, even if i liked them, didnt make him any favor with the fans.
Always holds a special place in my heart for the Kos finish.

Him sitting out for a year and half for a title shot was lame though.

That's actually such a simple but sneaky combo.

You can see the footwork that's hidden behind the jab throws the fighters off for a second (looks like they're expecting and getting ready to parry the cross) and opens up the power hook to land perfectly flush.

Sorta reminds me of Belfort seeing Silva's front kick but blocking his body instead expecting a push kick.

Woodley shows flashes of brilliance with his footwork and then other nights it's completely non-existent (like in the Usman and Rory fights).

His KO of Robbie he had a fantastic entry too.

Because they train together. Masvidal has so many tools and tricks up his sleeve.
Till wasn’t ready for Masvidal to change his entire style mid-fight.

Woodley shows flashes of brilliance with his footwork and then other nights it's completely non-existent (like in the Usman and Rory fights).

His KO of Robbie he had a fantastic entry too.
Woodley's game is entirely based on fear of his power and takedowns.

I think his counter game, timing and being able to read an opponents offence is what makes his footwork look good but his footwork is limited to straight foward or straight back

I did, especially the first Thompson fight (wich was FOTN actually). The other two were not the most exciting fights, but there was skill displayed. I think they were better MMA fights than the title fight between two wrestlers with paper hands sparring for 5 rounds in Usman and Covington.

Back