Masvidal a tune up?

Masvidal sure as hell is no tune up fight...

4year lay off and you are fighting Masvidal is bad news...

This is a bad ass match up and i'm pumped to see it...

masvidal is a decent fighter but way overrated, inconsistent as fuck, never pulls the trigger and his best wins are split losses, casuals tend to overrataed him because the way he talks. Im rooting for diaz in this one, no one war he loses against masvidal.
Overrated?
Masvidal is one of the most well rounded fighters the UFC has to offer...and his hands are top notch...

Guy is a fucking stud man....Nick is gonna face some serious trouble!

Kind of, Masvidal is a favorable match up for Nick IMO, they are both primarily boxers and Nick is the better boxer and has better BJJ and cardio, Nick should win in a exciting fight. The point of this fight IMO is that it should be very exciting and Nick is more likely to win.

I also don't think this fight is gonna happen. The only talk there has been is from the UFC (indirectly, via Okamoto) and Masvidal, in a shady "promo".
Probably the UFC is trying to pull their usual nonsense and if the fight doesn't happen, have their shills blame Nick online.

Nick needs to get his name back out there for the casuals..........it's going to be a stand up war, casuals will love the shit talk and Nate will be in his corner to throw down with the other team......

Is Masvidal meant as a tune up for Nick Diaz, the fight doesn't make sense for any other purpose in my opinion. Jorge is a great fighter but he's not going to be a star any time soon so it seems weird to match up Nick Diaz who is one of the companies bigger draws with him. Do you think that there are bigger plans for Nick and this is meant as tune up fight? If it is I hope that Masvidal ruins whatever plan they have.
Yes. Beats masvidal. Hype. Then big bucks on ppv title.

It's not the biggest name, but it has FOTY candidate all over it.

I like this fight a lot.. pretty reasonable fight for both guys rankings wise and possible foty candidate..

Give nick anyone higher and people will bitch about it.. anyone lower and the fight doesn't make sense.. i don't think an aging diaz have any interest in fighting his way up the rankings.. maybe 3 matches left in him..

Best scenario
Masvidal
Someone with hype
Ts

Probable scenario
Masvidal fight falls through, nick retires when still in retirement but still manages to get suspended.. nick bless..

Nick would probably only sign on to fight someone that doesn't wrestle. And Nick hasn't fought in 4 years so you can't really put him against the very top of the division.

No it's a good fight. Nick Diaz even said Masvidal is one of the few fighters in the UFC whose boxing he respects.

Nick Diaz isnt a draw casuals dont know who the fuck this guy is

It’s a fight Nick can win. How many 170ers can Nick beat? Mike Perry? This match should be just bleed for nick

lol @ people acting like Masvidal is some top fighter, dude a gatekeeper at best

Still believe this fight will cruise to a disappointing split decision, with both guys too busy taunting instead of really pulling the trigger

nick is not a big draw. lols

Go ahead and name all the fighters that generate more passion and buzz than Nick. If you’re honest, you’d realize that there are only a handful of fighters that create more interest than he does. Tons of die hard fans, and also tons of haters.

masvidal is a decent fighter but way overrated, inconsistent as fuck, never pulls the trigger and his best wins are split losses, casuals tend to overrataed him because the way he talks. Im rooting for diaz in this one, no one war he loses against masvidal.
Noob

Back