Television MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: REVELATION (Dragonlord's Review, post #1)

If you have seen MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: REVELATION, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
You actually made a meme about my post. You need to get a life dude.

Lol... It takes just as long to reply generate a meme as it does to post a picture or reply to a post. I'm just fucking with you anyway... Lighten up.

None of this happened in the show. In fact He Man saved the entire universe while absorbing the magic that was released and Man At Arms is completely badass in the series. He Man Literally saves everything. Life as we know it. How much more heroic can you get.

What could you possibly be crying about over the last few days?

This is a storyline that will Eventually have He Man returning

'Man at Arms' was Teela, the title she was awarded at the beginning of the first episode.

This series is only half-woke, which is why I can still enjoy it for its positives and at least attempt to ignore the negatives. I have it a 4/10... a 'bad' rating, and that's because I didn't grow up with He-Man... and that's quite generous compares to the many more people who voted giving it a 0/10 in the poll.

As for 'They're not tearing down He-Man!' I meant, in this case, they're tearing him down from being the main character of this series for this version of 'Teela.'

...and then she becomes a masculine mercenary butch lesbian. She even uses the line "I'm your worst nightmare" unironically, which was so bad. Good god, whoever wrote that should be dragged to the street and shot.

He-Man will eventually be returning... again? Skelator stabbed him all the way through, so it'll be interesting to see if he's killed off or they'll keep him around to immaculate him more.

Have you seen him in recent interviews? Dude looked healthier when he was 350lbs. He looks plastic.

yeah, he literally looks terminally ill nowadays.

part of it might be due to him still dressing in his fat clothes like the hockey jerseys and baggy shorts despite being scrawny(especially in the face) now...plus, I guess he is actually trying to lose even more weight for Clerks 3.

but he looks awkward as hell

Finished the rest. Yep...typical modern woke agenda. Make a show about He-Man but make it not about He-Man but a lesbian Teela, her PoC friend and a battle against the patriarchy.

It does have some good art and fun call backs but that's all the praise I can give it. It's yet another pillaging of a franchise that is getting repackaged to be something completely different instead of just creating something new.

yeah, he literally looks terminally ill nowadays.

part of it might be due to him still dressing in his fat clothes like the hockey jerseys and baggy shorts despite being scrawny(especially in the face) now...plus, I guess he is actually trying to lose even more weight for Clerks 3.

but he looks awkward as hell

He had a heart attack a few years ago, after being obese for 30+ years of his life so that was a wake-up call that he needed to lose weight.

Does he look 'better?' Well, Al Roker and Penn Jillette don't look better after losing weight after decades of obesity either but chances are internally they're probably much much healthier.

Hey! Want to watch He-Man in 2021?

He-Man in 2021...

E7KZF2BXMAUm9Pl

The best part is that everyone that doesn't like it is labeled a misogynist, anti-gay, alt-right, etc. Or...we just don't like beloved franchises being destroyed by people that don't care about them and just want to push social agendas.

Yeah, the more that I think about it, Orco could have really grown into a bad ass. He could have had his limitations, but found out some sort of funky way to make it work. Instead, he remained the bumbling fool...
A super saiyan,roided to the gills Orco.....what could have been...
Your wish came true. Watch until the end.

Hey! Want to watch He-Man in 2021?

He-Man in 2021...

E7KZF2BXMAUm9Pl

The best part is that everyone that doesn't like it is labeled a misogynist, anti-gay, alt-right, etc. Or...we just don't like beloved franchises being destroyed by people that don't care about them and just want to push social agendas.

Had no intention whatsoever of watching this after it was announced. I'm enjoying the fallout though.

I can't believe that it's taken this long for a lot of people to realize that Kevin Smith is an embarrassing, sellout piece of shit.

Had no intention whatsoever of watching this after it was announced. I'm enjoying the fallout though.

I can't believe that it's taken this long for a lot of people to realize that Kevin Smith is an embarrassing, sellout piece of shit.

I liked Clerks but I've always thought he was overrated otherwise. He's not even a MotU fan. This is just Rian Johsnon all over again. Instead of giving fans what they want (Mandalorian), Smith and his shit lib friends got together and tried to subvert expectations like the Last Jedi and push a social agenda instead of telling an interesting story.

I liked Clerks but I've always thought he was overrated otherwise. He's not even a MotU fan. This is just Rian Johsnon all over again. Instead of giving fans what they want (Mandalorian), Smith and his shit lib friends got together and tried to subvert expectations like the Last Jedi and push a social agenda instead of telling an interesting story.

Yeah, it literally is TLJ all over again. People are having the exact same arguments on social media.

Smith stans are claiming that MOTU always sucked, which makes zero sense because the IP is still valuable enough for all of these different corporations to try to milk it after 30 years.

The current generation of Hollywood "creatives" is horrible. At some point, hopefully things will improve.

Haven't watched the show. But there's another series (or season) coming out called "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe"? As opposed to simply "Masters of the Universe"? Is it possible this series is meant to concentrate on the others characters besides He Man?

received_375943390818503.jpeg

Haven't watched the show. But there's another series (or season) coming out called "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe"? As opposed to simply "Masters of the Universe"? Is it possible this series is meant to concentrate on the others characters besides He Man?

Nope, He-Man isn't getting his own series, this is what old He-Man fans are getting.

And He-Man fans are not pleased.
5HZFBRMBHJDDPIOUFBOLYHW7YU.jpg

View attachment 870141

Not sure but I think that was probably cancelled. He-Man has been in limbo for awhile. It was originally going to be a live action movie, then a TV show and then ultimately a cartoon on Netflix.

Check out the likes to dislikes and comments. Gotta love the critics and Smith thinking he's getting "review bombed" when it's just genuine dislike of what he put out. This new authoritarian society can't tolerate, understand or allow anything to put out to be disliked.

Check out the likes to dislikes and comments. Gotta love the critics and Smith thinking he's getting "review bombed" when it's just genuine dislike of what he put out. This new authoritarian society can't tolerate, understand or allow anything to put out to be disliked.

That's his YT channel too, guy is getting rightfully eviscerated. He should have just did Clerks 3 if this garbage was his intent.

Apparently one of the producers at Netflix had a lot of sway in the decision-making, regardless, Smith lied through is teeth.

Even if He-Man plays a large role in prt 2, it won't take away how awful prt1 was, and how they made Adam such a weak soyboy. This scene encapsulates everything wrong with this show.

They ruined Teela too, what a horrible character. She saved He-Man several times in the OG, but he was never made to look like this. He looks more feminie than she does lol, what a farce.

Back