Television MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: REVELATION (Dragonlord's Review, post #1)

If you have seen MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: REVELATION, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Mark hamil nails skeletor. I’m not going to allow myself to get my hopes up but the trailer looks damn good

- I love He-Man. Loved the 2002 show. Love the Dc Masters of the universe comics.
Evil-Lyn and Beast-Man are the coolest villains on Motu.

best be putting some respect on dolph lundgren‘s He-mans name too!!

Can you even make a show called "He-Man" in this day and age? I feel like the woke crowd would find some reason to have a problem with it.

Looks way more adult and better than the original.

Doesn't look gay enough.

Is it true that the trailer is just a clickbait. And that this is a teela show?

The description seems to point out that Teela will be in search of He-Man . The Title seems to imply He-Man isn't the central focus of this show.

Mark hamil nails skeletor. I’m not going to allow myself to get my hopes up but the trailer looks damn good

best be putting some respect on dolph lundgren‘s He-mans name too!!

- That's a cool movie.

Masters%2Bof%2Bthe%2BUniverse%2BFilm%2BAction%2Bfoigures%2Bfrom%2BSuper7%2B02.jpg

Is Kevin Smith’s daughter voicing Teela? Anyway, I guess since the social engineering vehicle that was She-Ra and the Tomboy-Femmes of Power came to an end Netflix is using MOTU as its replacement. Not that I care. I grew up on MOTU but am now 41 so I’m not watching.

It was really just a very successful action figure marketing scam.. But go for it.

Oh, trailer looks meh. Maybe meh+, but still in meh range.

this should be the fucking standard for animation to either meet or surpass because it is fucking beautiful.
Yeah, the animation is really good and I love the use of the vibrant colors.

My gold standard for American animated series is Studio Mir who made Legend of Korra and Voltron: Legendary Defender.

Can you even make a show called "He-Man" in this day and age? I feel like the woke crowd would find some reason to have a problem with it.

Good. If it pisses those assholes off, all the better.

@Dragonlordxxxxx You may want to see this.

'Bait and switch' may be too strong of a phrase but the only way to be sure is to see the final product, unfortunately.

Could work well if done correctly actually.

first season we see prince Adam trying to cope and fight without “he-man’s “ power.

He grows and evolves.

Skeletor is wrecking shit unchallenged.

Then they find it. The build up is there.

When they need it the most. Shit gets real and He-man pops to life and saves the fucking day.

Could work well if done correctly actually.

first season we see prince Adam trying to cope and fight without “he-man’s “ power.

He grows and evolves.

Skeletor is wrecking shit unchallenged.

Then they find it. The build up is there.

When they need it the most. Shit gets real and He-man pops to life and saves the fucking day.

<BidenShutIt>

It won't be 'done correctly.'

They've tried this formula many times before and they always insert their SJW feminist propaganda to fuck it up.

@Dragonlordxxxxx

This just dropped.

Setting aside the rumors they're minimizing He-Man's role for Tela, a 'strong female character,' this should be the fucking standard for animation to either meet or surpass because it is fucking beautiful.

I like it. I like the premise

The OG toys, Half the sword of power came with he-man the other half with Skeletor.

But they never expanded on that in the cartoon just in the mini comics. That came with the toys.

I’m glad they are using this. Gives more. Reason to the OG’s coming with half a sword other than making you buy both to make it complete.

But i mean who buys a he man without a skeletor anyway.

@Dragonlordxxxxx

This just dropped.

Setting aside the rumors they're minimizing He-Man's role for Tela, a 'strong female character,' this should be the fucking standard for animation to either meet or surpass because it is fucking beautiful.

Just seen it on YT, looks awesome

@Dragonlordxxxxx

This just dropped.

The animation is definitely impressive . I’m looking forward to this. Hopefully He-Man doesn’t take a back seat.

Back