Television MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: REVELATION (Dragonlord's Review, post #1)

If you have seen MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: REVELATION, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Yup. It was patchouli. Someone at Mattel didn't like hippies.
Ah, patchouli. I’m guessing you have seen the retro Masters of the Universe toys that have been out for 6 months or so?

And the black woman is who?

I have no f'n idea, my guess is a new character so Teela is not the only woman around.

People more in the know of the MOTU lore say she maybe a updated version of this character wich I have no clue who she is as I dont think she was in the cartoon.

f25e74e01cdc66e537910f3b09f2ab20.png

Update: June 10, 2021

First Trailer for MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: REVELATION; Premieres July 23 on Netflix

From Executive Producer Kevin Smith, comes an epic story that picks up where the 80’s series left off and brings the power of Grayskull back to the world. Part 1 of Masters of the Universe: Revelation premieres July 23, only on Netflix.

Update: June 10, 2021

First Trailer for MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: REVELATION; Premieres July 23 on Netflix

From Executive Producer Kevin Smith, comes an epic story that picks up where the 80’s series left off and brings the power of Grayskull back to the world. Part 1 of Masters of the Universe: Revelation premieres July 23, only on Netflix.

This looks excellent. Also try Cartoon Network version from thr 2000s wasn't bad either bit this looks even better than that.

Looks good, I’ll be watching it

Back