Television MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: REVELATION (Dragonlord's Review, post #1)

If you have seen MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: REVELATION, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
The art looks good. Another live action movie? Nah son

"The characters at the beginning of Revelation are going to be very different than they will be at the end," he adds.

https://ew.com/tv/masters-of-the-un...twitter.com&utm_term=609d31470637600001de767b

So that chick with the Skrillex hair will be Teela by the end of it and Roboto will wear a Jerry Garcia Poncho

WIth Kevin Smith at the helm and a host of quality voice actors I'll definitely give it a shot. I would love to see Skeletor kicking ass for once. Let him beat the shit out of Prince Adam once allowing Adam to take the rematch as He Man.

I hope this is good, i loved that show and toys as a youth

Already looks better than the original. Adam doesn't look exactly like He-Man in this rendition.

I like pronouncing them like Jewish last names. Harvey Heman and Morty Mossman.

Phil Spiderman.

Is that an evil Orko? Or just regular Orko?

If latter, not sure what I think of making him look like that. He is, for an intents and purposes, a comic relief. He should look the part.

Repurposed Beast Man, you mean? I like how they've been pretty consistent with keeping Moss Man similar to Beast Man over the years. I have an interest in recycled molds in the toy industry.
DboQZ6YX0AESrkz.jpg

My favorite was Stinkor.
EVA5Ut_WoAEi_LL.jpg
I owned Moss Man and Stinkor when I was a kid. Loved that Stinkor, had that smell.

Last edited:
Back