Masters 2019 discussion

Final group on Sunday? Time to celebrate at Perkins.

I've golfed and it's a good time low stress exercise once you get your swing down. But I don't give a fuck about watching Golf unless Tiger is in the Hunt and all these newer generation guys that actually workout and look like anti John Daly owe Tiger for the paydays they make.

Fuck, Tiger was so dialed in that it was like we went back in time. That dude who bet 85k on him to win might be laughing after tomorrow.

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F327672%252F931b18aa-fcb5-434c-a0d8-adf138ea3f2e.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252890%2529.jpg

Wow, tomorrow is gonna be awesome. That leaderboard is stacked.

I just hope Tiger is in the mix. It would be great if he won but the worst would be I've he just fell out of contention before the second nine.

Last edited:
since 1990, the winner has come from the top five going into Sunday
thats
molinari
finau
woods
koepka
simpson
who would you put your money on?
yep

Last edited:
thats
molinari
finau
woods
koepka
simpson
yep

My heart says Woods. My brain says Koepka, and Molinari seems to be in the zone.

Molinari is playing so consistent. Just fairway, green, and occasional putt made. Nothing flashy but he gives nothing away.

yea plus he has that confidence going.
damn, the greens are soo soft and agreeable.
it's like they're hitting the ball onto a big, green pillow sometimes.

thats
molinari
finau
woods
koepka
simpson
yep
It Woods was the leader that question would be a no-brainer.

Unlike some players who fade on Sunday, Tiger has made a career of surging on Sunday.
We'll see.

hopefully he’s found a substitute for coke and whores

Unlike some players who fade on Sunday, Tiger has made a career of surging on Sunday.
We'll see.
Oh yeah.
https://news.tigerwoods.com/tiger-going-into-sunday-holding-the-solo-lead/ (Sept-2018)
Historically, Woods has been the best final-round closer ever on PGA the Tour. He’s 53-4 when tied or leading after three rounds and has never lost when armed with a three-stroke or higher cushion.

Woods has prevailed 42 of 44 times with the solo advantage. For perspective, 42 wins on the PGA Tour would rank No. 10 on the all-time list, one behind Phil Mickelson’s career total.

100% if that lead is 3+ strokes. This Tweet was also made last September at that East Lake Golf Club championship:

He won that to make it 24-for-24, and 43-of-45 (96%) overall.

Fear the red.

Dammit Tiger......

Back