Masters 2019 discussion

Great to see Poulter doing well.

I put a few each ways on and they are all crashing and burning. Only Molinari and Fleetwood are still in it out of my picks.

Bryson playing like a can right now too.
I can't get behind rooting for a tool like Bryson with his whole golf analytics breakdown of the game, constantly blowing the old-timer legends and history of golf.... let's not forget the kangol hat. Too much of a beta, we need Tiger winning to restore balance to the golf universe.

Astonishing turnaround for Spieth, looked dead in the water yesterday (and all season long so far tbh).

My pre-tournament picks were DJ, Koepka, Schauffele and had EW on Keith Mitchell as an outsider. Not going too badly so far!

Holy shit, that security guard just injured Tiger. Wtf.

Idgaf what anyone says I love seeing Tiger play well.

He may not win, I hope he does, but either way it takes me back in a good way to see him playing well.

he seems really relaxed out there too, which is nice.
adam scott, man.
telling you.

Idgaf what anyone says I love seeing Tiger play well.

He may not win, I hope he does, but either way it takes me back in a good way to see him playing well.
It's cool to see him playing well, but having to see everything he does 27 times while other people are out there making shots got old again real quick.

I wonder how many times they're going to show/bring up that security guy tripping and sliding into Tiger.

Tiger only one stroke back from the leaders?

This is exciting.

Tiger could bang anyone of our sisters/mother's/daughters if he felt like it. Glad to see a bit of early magic from him again. Hopefully he's coming for these kids for real this time

Tiger sporting the lavender turtle neck. Hawt

Kuchar hitting the ball well today. Finau as well.

Last edited:
Great tournament so far. Hope it gets busier in here 2maro.

Finau should have had that putt for the record.

Back