Masters 2019 discussion

Hitman81

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Who ya got?

I think Rory finally gets it done this year.

Rory having a shitty start.

Tiger looks decent right now. Waiting for him to fall apart though.

My prediction: Tiger and Phil go to a PPV-only playoff for the green jacket

Would like to see Tiger take a dump on Bjerregaard after that matchplay fail

Who ya got?

I think Rory finally gets it done this year.

I think so too. I hope so. The make up of the course should just suit him

I haven't looked at the scores just yet, but caught a couple of holes before I left for work this morning. Tiger looking good. 1 under on 12 and got to the green in two but a huge putt coming up.

Would like to see Tiger take a dump on Bjerregaard after that matchplay fail

The fail was good. I didn't want to see him play more. He looked tired by the time that match wrapped up. If he had made the finals, he'd have to play another 54 holes in 2 day, taking it to 7 rounds for the week. I think Tiger had had enough golf for the week

Rahm and last weeks winner Connors could heat up and you can't discount former winner Adam Scott.
This course plays to his strengths.
Tiger won't win but I'd like to see him in the hunt right up until Sunday.

Koepka is absurd in majors recently. He might just go wire to wire.

I don't know how he wasn't getting more hype from the media. He has as many majors as Spieth and no one talks about him.

Last edited:
Just had a sneaky look. Koepka on fire. Hell of a back 9 so far. And he shoul've just birdied too. Weak putt leaving it short.

Koepka is absurd in majors recently. He might just go wire to wire.

I don't know how he wasn't getting more hype from the media. He has as many majors as Spieth and no one talks about him.

He hates the media so they paint him a bit as a sour fella as opposed to Jordan who makes time, kisses the babies etc. I'm not saying Jordan is a bad guy (by all accounts he's a good dude), it's more on Koepka.

He hates the media so they paint him a bit as a sour fella as opposed to Jordan who makes time, kisses the babies etc. I'm not saying Jordan is a bad guy (by all accounts he's a good dude), it's more on Koepka.
Pretty sure he doesn't like the media because they give him no credit despite winning 3 of the last 6 majors.

Did you see the shit Chamblee, who is a fucking moron, was saying about him yesterday and after today's round? He said he still isn't a believer in Koepka and that he shouldn't have sacrificed his golf game by losing weight for a Sports Illustrated photoshoot.

Pretty sure he doesn't like the media because they give him no credit despite winning 3 of the last 6 majors.

Did you see the shit Chamblee, who is a fucking moron, was saying about him yesterday and after today's round? He said he still isn't a believer in Koepka and that he shouldn't have sacrificed his golf game by losing weight for a Sports Illustrated photoshoot.

I think it's been going on since before that. he held a grudge against Shipnuck I think it was because he didn't give his S&C coach props or something. And in the vein, Golf Digest cos they cut out his coach from a cover (BK, their S&C coach and DJ). Apparently the guy was too short lol

I heard that Chamblee has been harping on about it all week. He's gotta remain relevant. If he did, it's a bit weird but it's not like his performances have dropped off the face of the earth in the last few months. I nearly had a heart attack when he gave Tiger (begrudging) props after the Tour Championship.

On another note, I want to get the shirt that Koepka was wearing today. Was a good looking shirt.

I think it's been going on since before that. he held a grudge against Shipnuck I think it was because he didn't give his S&C coach props or something. And in the vein, Golf Digest cos they cut out his coach from a cover (BK, their S&C coach and DJ). Apparently the guy was too short lol

I heard that Chamblee has been harping on about it all week. He's gotta remain relevant. If he did, it's a bit weird but it's not like his performances have dropped off the face of the earth in the last few months. I nearly had a heart attack when he gave Tiger (begrudging) props after the Tour Championship.

On another note, I want to get the shirt that Koepka was wearing today. Was a good looking shirt.
koepla_1920_masters19_d1_stare.jpg

This baby? Not bad, as long as it breaths.

Nice to see a Canadian in the running, Conners hasn't made any cuts at a major, it'd be cool. I think I'm rooting for Mickelson, just be kinda neat seeing him win one after such a long gap, but any surprise would be welcome.

Brandel Chamblee has one of the most punchable faces in television history. I get that it's his job to commentate and occasionally criticize but he comes off like such a fucking tool who never came close to being as good as the people he talks shit about.

Tiger needs to tie one of his green jackets around his waist when he plays today. Just to flex on everyone

Bryson just dropped a shot. It's wide open right now.

Some of the -2s teeing off in the afternoon have a shot to go into Saturday as the leader with a good round.

Back