Reaction score
he is a character

I guess if you don't act like a jackass then you get no screen time

I would like to see Master Thong vs Coach Edmond in the cage

IMG00134-20100305-1646-731825.jpg

I would pay to see Master Thong smash Edmonds face in

I would pay Master Thong to smash Edmonds face in :p

Hahaha

Hallman looks like some Midjet Villain in a Stephen Seagull Movie.

I was actually surprised miesha was still training with master thong, it's gotta be an uncomfortable experience considering she left team alpha male under less than stellar circumstances

The master of Thongs. Btw Master Thong is legit. He's trained several WBC world champions and played a big part in Urijah's career. His coaching resume is waaaay more impressive than Duane Ludwigs.

Last edited:
I was actually surprised miesha was still training with master thong, it's gotta be an uncomfortable experience considering she left team alpha male under less than stellar circumstances

Thong isn't at Alpha Male anymore. Master Thong went out to help another team for a week and never went back. Didn't even tell Urijah or anybody so they brought in Duane Ludwig who has TAM on the tear they're on right now. I herd Thong and Urijah have banged it out, but nonetheless he isn't at Alpha Male now.

What happened with her and team alpha male?

it had something to do with her saying that cruz would beat faber in public

now it looks like thong left urija for miesha as well

He didnt leave for Miesha. That would also be pretty stupid

Apparently they kicked her out because she said she wanted Cruz to beat Urijah.

I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with that and everything to do with money.

TUF could definitely use some more Master Thong! Dude is a crack up!

Back