"Master of Kicks" Anthony Pettis HL

sethcab

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anthony Pettis in my opinion is not only the best kicker in MMA, but also the best striker in MMA. This is a tribute to his amazing kicking skills. Enjoy.

Last edited:
I wish he could fight as much as Cowboy does.... I get so pumped for his fights...

They should have put the kicks from the last Bendo fight in the highlights as well. I was those that made Bendo go for the takedown which led to him being subbed.

They should have put the kicks from the last Bendo fight in the highlights as well. I was those that made Bendo go for the takedown which led to him being subbed.

They? Im a one person :icon_chee
And you're totally right, fuck...

TKD + Muay Thai = Mind is explode.

mind_blown.gif

Best striker...no great striker yes! Best kicks??? Arguably.. Machida, Silva??? Edson Barbosa?? Conner has good kicks hell Denis Siver had great kicks too! But Anthony is at the top of the heap... But best idk? But your entitled to your opinion.

Best striker...no great striker yes! Best kicks??? Arguably.. Machida, Silva??? Edson Barbosa?? Conner has good kicks hell Denis Siver had great kicks too! But Anthony is at the top of the heap... But best idk? But your entitled to your opinion.

Maybe I got carried away with the "best striker", but honestly I believe he got the best kicks right now in MMA. Speed, power, technique and most importantly his set-ups which are amazing by the way if u pay attention. Top 3 for sure if not the best.

Maybe I got carried away with the "best striker", but honestly I believe he got the best kicks right now in MMA. Speed, power, technique and most importantly his set-ups which are amazing by the way if u pay attention. Top 3 for sure if not the best.

You didn't get carried away. He's the best striker in mma. Period.

I do. His tkd style is unique and powerful. And yes his set ups and timing are amazing! I think p4p he's top 2 or 3 as far as power goes. And obviously he's one of the more creative strikers in all of mma.

Pettis puts the art in Mixed Martial Arts.

To me he is the most impressive fighter in the UFC, atm.

I'd rather watch a master of karate and friendship.

Always nice to see these talanted fighters HL. Thanx.

No I agree with you. He IS the best striker in MMA right now. None of those guys mentioned are better than him.

Forget about barboza and conor. They haven't done anywhere near as much as pettis with their striking.

Machida is arguable but not quite as good as pettis, his defense is more his strength. Silva would also be arguable but he's been out for too long and is out of his prime now.

Calling pettis the best striker in MMA is not that much of a stretch.

No I agree with you. He IS the best striker in MMA right now. None of those guys mentioned are better than him.

Forget about barboza and conor. They haven't done anywhere near as much as pettis with their striking.

Machida is arguable but not quite as good as pettis, his defense is more his strength. Silva would also be arguable but he's been out for too long and is out of his prime now.

It's like you read my mind :wink:
I like to believe he have the potential to become a Fedor-esque legend... if he can stay healthy

I agree with you.
Connor has the potential, but he needs more time to develop his overall body of work.
I think Connor's Boxing is far superior to Pettis though.
In most ways I think both guys are opposite in their application of kicks. Connor uses them to force his opponents into boxing range for the KO, while pettis uses his punches to push his opponents into kicking range for the KO.

Back