Rumored Massive payouts to celeb investors while fighters make peanuts

A revenue generating company? Lol. Is that all investors need? Revenue?

And wow, the company had cash available for distribution. They totally should just give it to the workers. That is usually what happens......

And yeah, payroll and expenses have no impact on investment into the business.....
Yeah man, no major company pays out bonuses to their most valued workers....oh wait they all do including stock and/or cash lol.

Seriously dude you live in some alternate reality and are just pulling complete nonsense out of your rear.
You suggested a company would suddenly stop holding many events; I replied it is in the best interest of companies to generate revenue thru hosting events, then you trailed into this steaming pile of nonsense. Go away or try harder lol.
https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Employer=Google,_Inc./Bonus

Yeah man, no major company pays out bonuses to their most valued workers....oh wait they all do including stock and/or cash lol.

Seriously dude you live in some alternate reality and are just pulling complete nonsense out of your ass.
You suggested a company would suddenly stop holding many events; I replied it is in the best interest of companies to generate revenuye thru hosting events, then you trailed into this steaming pile of mental feces. Go away.

https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Employer=Google,_Inc./Bonus
Why would they put on events that pay bottom feeder fighters materially more than the value they generate for the company? Why have 12 fights per show when they can have 8 and cut out the 4 fights that are no longer worth it to the bottom line? Why have a show in some smaller city or country when the cost isn’t worth it to them anymore? Why agree to pay a fighter with a market value of 12k materially more than that?

Most companies pay out bonuses because it’s a competitive market and they want to retain and encourage talent and positive behaviors. Shareholders aren’t saying you know what, I’m good, please give the distributions back to the employees because they really earned it and we are sitting on excess cash.

We’re ignoring that in the article cerrone’s manager says he made multiples more than 200k for the fight?
If he did then hey power to him. It does not disprove my other points. Honestly I'm not too bothered by his pay, come to think of it. Also he's super rich. My point is he's been simping for the UFC for a while now and it has a perverse effect on others.

Im so disapointed to learn this about Donald cerrone, he truly is dumb not only how he handles himself fight time but also business wise. Definitely should've made a big deal about not getting his red panty night money, stick up for a better sport of mma, stop being so selfishly near sighted man.

If he did then hey power to him. It does not disprove my other points. Honestly I'm not too bothered by his pay, come to think of it. Also he's super rich. My point is he's been simping for the UFC for a while now and it has a perverse effect on others.
Taking fights and making money?

Im so disapointed to learn this about Donald cerrone, he truly is dumb not only how he handles himself fight time but also business wise. Definitely should've made a big deal about not getting his red panty night money, stick up for a better sport of mma, stop being so selfishly near sighted man.
Learn what? His manager said he made multiples more than 200k.

For sure but that is irrelevant to the topic. The point here is that Murrka s Poor's are as docile as cattle because that Murrka dream is in their DNA.

that’s a much better dream than dreaming of the government is gonna take care of me

Cerrone is a trust fund millionaire

Taking fights and making money?
Nah. Fighters getting low balled. Someone gave a very well laid out argument. Pretty much mma fighters can't unionize or even at the very least negotiate better contracts because "cowboy is willing to fight for less, why can't you be like him?"

Nah. Fighters getting low balled. Someone gave a very well laid out argument. Pretty much mma fighters can't unionize or even at the very least negotiate better contracts because "cowboy is willing to fight for less, why can't you be like him?"
What does that mean cowboy is willing to fight for less? Less than what? Cowboy can’t fight every fight. He made himself a lot of money from the sport. He’s not beholden to anyone else. He has a management team and they do of course negotiate.

them unionizing has zero to do with cowboy.

that’s a much better dream than dreaming of the government is gonna take care of me
There you go. This is why the American population is the best for business. Leaving it all to corporations and not a single claim to it. Cattle I tell you.

There you go. This is why the American population is the best for business. Leaving it all to corporations and not a single claim to it. Cattle I tell you.

Yea only corporations get rich.

no such thing as entrepreneurs

just the ceo and his cattle

is that what you’re saying?

And a side note.

isn’t the ufc dying? Shouldn’t all these investors be losing money?

or is the only reason they made money is due to the fighters getting ripped off?

Back