MASSIVE LOGO's on all shorts/fightwear

I like shorts / shirts with minimal logos / stuff on them. Though it really depends on whats on it, if its a cool abstrat design I can dig, then sure, take up alot of room. Some things are just over done though.

I do like gi's with lots of patches on them though. Always found it cool for some reason.

~Foz

Fozzy said:
I like shorts / shirts with minimal logos / stuff on them. Though it really depends on whats on it, if its a cool abstrat design I can dig, then sure, take up alot of room. Some things are just over done though.

I do like gi's with lots of patches on them though. Always found it cool for some reason.

~Foz

Oh you are just a mass of contradictions are'nt you Foz?Thats what I mean,some stuff with loadsa logos is fine and other stuff ain't.Depends on the individual.My wife will not even buy clothes for me 'cos I'm "complicated".Shame 'cos my style would probably improve 100%.(before anyone else says it!)

No contradictions :p I explained and yeah it's totally dependent on whats on the shirt.

~Foz

Tone C said:
Oh you are just a mass of contradictions are'nt you Foz?Thats what I mean,some stuff with loadsa logos is fine and other stuff ain't.Depends on the individual.My wife will not even buy clothes for me 'cos I'm "complicated".Shame 'cos my style would probably improve 100%.(before anyone else says it!)

not really. Look, you are not going to wear your gi out in public (at least not often :S) but a pair of shorts such as Shock shorts, you can wear anywear and there is no attention on you. know wad i mean?

i am a big fan of the big logos...not necessarily of the brand name, but of sponsor companies and all that i think creates a cool look...

i just brought my nogi go's and my brand new white sprawl v flex's to get some embroidery done

ill show u when i get them back...i think u guys will like them

blanko said:
not really. Look, you are not going to wear your gi out in public (at least not often :S) but a pair of shorts such as Shock shorts, you can wear anywear and there is no attention on you. know wad i mean?

The point I was making was that some stuff looks great with loadsa logos and some doesnt and even then it is totally dependant on the individuals taste.Ive got stuff that would make people go hmmmm,wouldnt wear that,and other stuff that people go wow cool shorts,etc where'd you get those,etc etc.

I love some stuff that has logos on it and hate some others that have logos...as perhaps do some of the other posters here...its about the whole package.

Also as most people don't recognise Sprawl/nogi/SSF etc I'd have no compunctions abput wearing their T's etc around town but only if it was cool (lime green is cool isn't it guys?Guys?Er guys?).If I thought it was cool it wouldnt matter on the logos etc,as long as I liked it.And as I havent owned or wore a gi in years then no I wouldnt wear one!(unless it was cool!:icon_chee )

I don't mind usually. Why not rock around in something you're proud of?

Foppa21 said:
I don't mind usually. Why not rock around in something you're proud of?
I agree. Why no t prance around in sposored shorts. Plain says nothing to the audience. Who am I? Who respects me? Who says I'm worth sponsoring? Who gives a &%$@!!!!

I like shorts with logos..
I like supporting brands that support and keep our sport alive.
If you dont want logos and dont care about supporting good companies, go to walmart and buy some blank shorts. JMO

We don't have Walmart here. But we have K-Mart and you probably want to avoid training in that stuff. THe thing with the shorts is that they're reinforced and specifically for grappling/fighting in

Back