1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

Massive Inventory Clearance

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by ariesfightgear, Sep 30, 2010.

1. ariesfightgear

ariesfightgear White Belt

Folks, we are changing the look and feel of our product line across the board. Many new styles of gloves and training gear are going to be added in the coming weeks, along with new logo and color schemes. As a result, all old inventory needs to be cleared.
    Prices are marked down as much as 60%. This is a good time take advantage of some great deals.
    Any questions or bulk purchases, feel free to call email.

Ariesfightgear

2. yvesrn

yvesrn Yellow Belt

did you guys update the site? all i saw was belts, muay thai trunks and a pair of mma gloves.

3. ariesfightgear

you are probably looking at the clearance page. Most items on the entire website have been marked down. The IMF super safety and pro series gloves which are $70 reg price are going for $50, similarly super bag gloves, 16oz classic training gloves, focus pads, cobra mitts, some filled and unfilled thai bags etc have all been marked down...

4. ClampXVII

ClampXVII Bravado Muay Thai Trainer

Mark down all the Thai shorts and I'll buy some for my students! LOL :)

5. ariesfightgear

I do have some old style shorts in assorted colors and sizes that need to be cleared also. so you can call or email me
    800-542-7437
    [email protected]

dave

6. Joker10

Joker10 Blue Belt

*deleted* logged on okay

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  7. ASEGSEA

ASEGSEA Guest

FYI: Anyone looking for a quality mma sparring glove, I highly recommend the Aries Pro MMA glove. It's strong leather, quality IMF, and overall comfort make it a viable option for anyone in this particular market.

When is this new shin guard rolling out?

8. ariesfightgear

The shin guards are going to be released in the next 2-3 weeks and these are going to be a break-away from the mma shin guards currently in the market. Lawbob, I appreciate your consistent recommendation of the Aries Pro mma gloves and you will be my first choice to review the shin guards. Will be in touch with you......

9. ASEGSEA

ASEGSEA Guest

I appreciate the sentiment. I wouldn't recommend them if I didn't believe in their quality.