Massaranduba was robbed

I'd like to know where else it's as bad as Texas. They already did the same when they gave an unanimous nod to Northcutt over Gouti, even though Gouti outwrestled him pretty easily and rocked him on the feet.

Bullshit, don't make this about the state. It's incompetent judging, which happens everywhere. There was a fight on this very card where the native Texan was robbed (Peterson vs Caceres).

I missed the first round and maybe its just me but Hernandez didnt look that bad imo.
I mean not so bad compared to Trinaldo.
I saw the knee opening Hernandez's eye but thats just it from Trinaldo.
Hernandez maybe fooled the judge with his flamboyant jumping style and spinning shit ?
But at the end of the fight, except the cut, he was not that damaged and in the other hand I dont remember Trinaldo pushing the action like crazy so probably its misjudged but Trinaldo made it happen by saving energy for the after party.

Sherdog play by play should decide this. I don't think I've disagreed with them in 17 years. Who did they say won?

Bullshit, don't make this about the state. It's incompetent judging, which happens everywhere. There was a fight on this very card where the native Texan was robbed (Peterson vs Caceres).
I don't think we're accusing the (lovely) state of Texas to have something with it, 2 out of 3 judges never judged anything in the past 5 years, and besides that event they only judged a couple of others.

Also calling that fight 30-27 to Hernandez is really pushing the envelope..

tbh not much 2 score... 30-27 is not a really serious scorecard, obviously..

Sorry, but the media is equally split between Peterson and Caceres (7-7), but not for Gouti Northcutt (13-6) and Massaranduro Hernandez (11-2). I provided links to show that all three judges had Hispanic names and two of them only work in Texas. Peterson didn't get help because there is zero hype behind him and he already had a losing UFC record, when Northcutt and Hernandez were hyped and protected.

Yeah I was very big on Alexander Hernandez even after his loss to Cerrone; I favored him big in this fight. I still scored it 30-27 for Trinaldo.

Back