Massaranduba was robbed

Yup and that fight was dog shit

If you fastforward like 20x speed it looks hilarious. It's literally Hernandez running in circles to the left on the outside

Hernandez lost 2 straight with this 1

Typical anywhere in the world home brewed decision.

giphy.gif

Hope Hernandez learns from that fight to mix in aggression with good movement. Absolutely horrible fight to watch, at least Elias Theodorou threw strikes.

Typical anywhere in the world home brewed decision.

I'd like to know where else it's as bad as Texas. They already did the same when they gave an unanimous nod to Northcutt over Gouti, even though Gouti outwrestled him pretty easily and rocked him on the feet.

For all guys saying stuff like "home brewed decision", keep in mind that UFC judges are not locals. I recall some time ago when people were all salty because of a split decision favoring a brazilian guy who was given by Sal D'amato + 2 other guys, one of which was something something Gunderson.

But then I don't want to sound paranoid[er], but it seems like Hernandez was looking for the decision/avoiding the fight regardless, that was really suspicious.. Elias Theodorou most likely attempted more strikes than that guy.

I thought he won but it wasn't a robbery. When neither guy does anything it's not a robbery.

I'd like to know where else it's as bad as Texas. They already did the same when they gave an unanimous nod to Northcutt over Gouti, even though Gouti outwrestled him pretty easily and rocked him on the feet.
You've never seen a Brazil card?

Both guys sucked.

I don't see why everyone is up in arms about this. It was a horrible fight on both ends.

Trinaldo won every round, Hernandez ran and barely landed anything

Corrupt judges

You've never seen a Brazil card?

Bring it, I dare you. Give me examples of foreigners losing decisions as unfair as that in Brazil. This is one of the worst MMA myth ever, the main reason it makes no sense is that Brazilian cards aren't judged by Brazilian referees. The most controversial decision from Brazil is Machida vs Davis, and the Brazilian lost.

Bring it, I dare you. Give me examples of foreigners losing decisions as unfair as that in Brazil. This is one of the worst MMA myth ever, the main reason it makes no sense is that Brazilian cards aren't judged by Brazilian referees. The most controversial decision from Brazil is Machida vs Davis, and the Brazilian lost.

Machida over Anders comes to mind
Figeuredo over Brooks
Bibulatov and Max Griffin have also had questionable decision losses down there also.

Machida over Anders comes to mind
Figeuredo over Brooks
Bibulatov and Max Griffin have also had questionable decision losses down there also.

Media scored it for Bontorin over Bibulatov, Brooks was 8-6, media really favoured Anders and scored it for Griffin by a landslide. We are left with one questionable decision and a robbery. There is a list of the 10 worst decisions of 2018 and 2017, there's only one where a foreigner lost to a Brazilian in Brazil : Means vs Moraes (yeah, I'm willing to strengthen your argument by providing that example).

The difference would be that brazil has more fights than Texas and they are all at least splits, when Hernandez and Northcutt were unanimous. Hernandez getting two 30-27 is just too blatant.

Media scored it for Bontorin over Bibulatov, Brooks was 8-6, media really favoured Anders and scored it for Griffin by a landslide. We are left with one questionable decision and a robbery. There is a list of the 10 worst decisions of 2018 and 2017, there's only one where a foreigner lost to a Brazilian in Brazil : Means vs Moraes (yeah, I'm willing to strengthen your argument by providing that example).

The difference would be that brazil has more fights than Texas and they are all at least splits, when Hernandez and Northcutt were unanimous. Hernandez getting two 30-27 is just too blatant.

Yeah, shitty decisions happen in every country. I actually ran a basic analysis of the MMA Decisions data a while ago going all the way back to 2012 I think it was.

There was zero evidence that judging in Brazil is less reliable or more biased than in any other country, and yet the myth continues, bought and sold by salty non-Brazilians.

Hence this pisstake of a thread.

<{shaqs}><{shaqs}><{shaqs}>

He didn’t do a lot but I had him winning

Hernandez really does look like a random gym meat head that thinks he can ufc

Back