Massage gun

Depending on the ones you get these things can be very powerful. The one I tried cost like $300 bucks and on the highest setting you wouldn't want to have it touching bone cause fuck did that hurt lol

I tried one. They worked well, but don’t know how much I would use if I had one. I think it ran a few hundred dollars.

I bought a Theragun G3 Pro before x-mas.

They're great and if you get a decent one it's going to be loud-ish

Expensive as heck but a good investment IMO - some nagging injuries and it has really helped make things bearable.

Last edited:
I got the genereic version of this for less than 200

I might get the tim tam version 3 when ever that comes out.

There are 3 types of Theragun products

If you have the extra cash get a top end product as it can replace having to get massages if you're active.

Been watching a bunch of chiro videos on YouTube recently and they use those all the time. Seems legit...

TimTams are over 300 bucks. It's just a cordless jigsaw with a massage attachment. You can build one yourself or buy the attachments for a few bucks on ebay.
0736d9dc-b4db-428a-9b02-cfaf882baf79.jpg

Cordless jigsaws are dirt cheap, you can find em for under 50 bucks. You don't even need a powerful one. I've used the TimTam and it's way too powerful for most uses IMO. Shit hurts.
And then you have a jigsaw too!

I've got a cheap version of one, and it's been a lot of help.

really good for knot in shoulders, quads, traps, neck, forearms, feet, everything.

the only part that makes me consider more power is the glutes. and it still really helps, it just takes a few more uses to remove those knots

a quiet version will encourage you to use it more, as you won't feel like the whole house or gym has to hear it.

Was gonna make one with a jigsaw but the homey bought a Hypervolt at best buy and that thing was smooth as butter and worth every penny.

Didnt think about the China knockoff. Gonna order one for sure. Which model did you get ?
I havn't tried anything less than a 26v Chinese hyperice knockoff which has a stall weight of around 55lbs.

mid 40's might be ok, maybe, but I couldn't really tell you based on stats without actually using the massage gun.

I have to press pretty hard for it to slow down on a something like my back with the 26 volt.

Currently their are a bunch of 24 volt Chinese hyperice knockoffs that look interesting but idk how they operate in practice.

I can't really emphasize enough the importance of the machine not sounding like a power tool and being quite.

Was gonna make one with a jigsaw but the homey bought a Hypervolt at best buy and that thing was smooth as butter and worth every penny.

Didnt think about the China knockoff. Gonna order one for sure. Which model did you get ?
I posted a video above with a version of the one I got. The same exact massagerexcept different colors has been rebranded by a bunch of different companies that are being sold on amazon.

Is that Firas Zahabi's invention? I think his is on Amazon.

got this gun and it works fantastic just like these american overpriced prices
US $51.30 62%OFF | جهاز تدليك العضلات, جهاز فعال بشاشة عرض LCD ، جهاز فعال لتدليك العضلات بكل سهولة وراحة ، جهاز نحت العضلات بكل سهولة وراحة
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dURC6Jf

I was once a licensed massage therapist and already owned quite a few massage guns. The bob and brad is pro the best (and a fraction of the cost). I've had the theragun, hypervolt, kraft, etc. I held off on buying these when they first became a thing because I didn't think it was that useful and boy was I wrong. The percussive therapy increases blood flow to the area, improves range of motion, gets rid of lactic acid build up in the site, and essentially aids in overriding pain signals to the brain.

Attachments

• 20210223162803.jpg
    20210223162803.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Zer
I was once a licensed massage therapist and already owned quite a few massage guns. The bob and brad is pro the best (and a fraction of the cost). I've had the theragun, hypervolt, kraft, etc. I held off on buying these when they first became a thing because I didn't think it was that useful and boy was I wrong. The percussive therapy increases blood flow to the area, improves range of motion, gets rid of lactic acid build up in the site, and essentially aids in overriding pain signals to the brain.
The two most famous physical therapists on the internet? I watched a lot of their stuff; good content.

just make sure to get a quite one with a brushless motor.

The older style of those things are very loud like running a powertool.

The quite ones with a 26 volt motor are dope. Make sure it has a pretty good stall weight.

I've got one that's basically a jigsaw converted into a massager. Noisy AF but works like a charm and cheap too.

Back