International Mass unrests in the People's Republic of China

All you need to stay in power is guns, China survived the Great Leap Forward, Cultural Revolution, and Tiananmen Square Massacre. As long as the people with the guns point it at any alternative, you're in power. Look at North Korea. A state ran by a parasite family that functions exactly like a medieval kingdom where the king owns everything, except worse because the king actually owns everything in North Korea. No economy, no consultation with people, just nukes, guns, and labor camps.

China has a large and educated middle-class now, that is a significant difference from the Mao-era. Illiterate farmers aren’t going to have the vision or resources to get anything done. Educated middle-class people on the other hand..

Crazy to think we actually funded the creation of Covid 19 through a gain of function study in wuhan, China
you're right, it is crazy to think

thanks for letting us know how crazy your thinking process is

China has a large and educated middle-class now, that is a significant difference from the Mao-era. Illiterate farmers aren’t going to have the vision or resources to get anything done. Educated middle-class people on the other hand..

Yeah, gotta be scared of those educated middle class people.

30vid-capitol-superJumbo.png

Educated middle class people run away to other countries or stay silent when their career or livelihood is threatened, because they actually have stuff to lose.

What matters is not educated middle class people but the party elites disagreeing with each other. Protests by people matter only insofar as the elites see it as an opportunity to oust their rivals.

That is all that matters and how it really works. Russia and Iran have a huge, rich middle class and they all live in America and Europe.

When the Chinese elites (CCP members) lose faith in their system, that’s when change can happen. Plenty of smart and courageous people around the word protest dictatorship and they get crushed 99/100 times because your courage means nothing to my bullets.

Educated middle class people run away to other countries or stay silent when their career or livelihood is threatened, because they actually have stuff to lose.

What matters is not educated middle class people but the party elites disagreeing with each other. Protests by people matter only insofar as the elites see it as an opportunity to oust their rivals.

That is all that matters and how it really works. Russia and Iran have a huge, rich middle class and they all live in America and Europe.

When the Chinese elites (CCP members) lose faith in their system, that’s when change can happen. Plenty of smart and courageous people around the word protest dictatorship and they get crushed 99/100 times because your courage means nothing to my bullets.

Francis Fukuyama would beg to differ.

One can rightly accuse the PRC of many things, but they're not stupid. They are well aware of the nightmare consequences that would follow a full scale collapse. I suspect there are few dams anywhere in the world built to higher specs in terms of sheer durability.
Bruh. We're in a thread about CCPs zero Covid policy, which is pure stupidity.
- 1 child policy is causing over 20 million Chinese men to have zero hope of ever finding a mate. At the same time the government is promoting machismo.
- Great Leap forward killed over 50 million Chinese.
- empty, crumbling cities that serve no purpose. This is self explanatory.

Could be they overbuilt the dam like crazy, but their shortsighted nature is base stupidity.

Some random asian you're ascribing credibility to because.... why exactly?

Nothing stuppo. I posted a vid, you either like it or not, find it entertaining or not agree with anything in there or not.

Or Not, who gives a shit?

Got it? There's no higher meaning to it. No need to comment merely to complain like knob over semantics or other trivial shit, thanks.

Which country is that? I can't speak for the rest of the country but here in Texas things were fine there was no reason for us to put up a fight. We had like a 2 week lockdown that kind of extended to a month for some places and that's it. 1.5 months and I was back to full time training in BJJ.

I think Texas was one of the lucky ones.

People are still doing retarded shit around here like social distancing and masks.
Uk

I think Texas was one of the lucky ones.

People are still doing retarded shit around here like social distancing and masks.
Uk

Not seeing any of this whatsoever in Cardiff, man. Nothing at all. Normal life since around April. The only masks I see down here are worn by Asian exchange students around the Uni areas, which was always the case anyway.

Nothing’s gonna happen, even if they manage to overthrow Jinping, they can’t stop being commies. It’s in their blood

Not seeing any of this whatsoever in Cardiff, man. Nothing at all. Normal life since around April. The only masks I see down here are worn by Asian exchange students around the Uni areas, which was always the case anyway.

That's good to hear, still loads of retards about up here in the north, mostly student types or old fuckers.

Bruh. We're in a thread about CCPs zero Covid policy, which is pure stupidity.
- 1 child policy is causing over 20 million Chinese men to have zero hope of ever finding a mate. At the same time the government is promoting machismo.
- Great Leap forward killed over 50 million Chinese.
- empty, crumbling cities that serve no purpose. This is self explanatory.

Could be they overbuilt the dam like crazy, but their shortsighted nature is base stupidity.
There are also satellite images of the Three Gorges Dam warping out of shape more and more over time, though there is a dispute over whether the reason is that it's actually bending out of shape or whether the warping is a distortion from the satellite. One thing that can be stated as fact though is that the PRC state run media walked back their claims of durability of the Three Gorges Dam over time.

When it first began operations, they said it could withhold the worst flood in 10.000 years, they made the same statement a few years later in 2007 but just said 1.000 years. One year after that, they made it again but said 100 years and then in 2010, chinese officials were quoted by state media that "people can't put all their hopes of flood control on the Three Gorges Dam".

In the last few years, there were regular floods caused by water being released from the Three Gorges Dam during flood season. One would wonder why so much destruction and civilian casualities would be just accepted if keeping the water in would cause no problems. So the situation about the dam is rather unclear with conflicting reports depending on whom you ask.

It is not only the disastrous zero covid policy.

China is also on the verge of a huge mortgage crisis. Huge swaths of normal people who have mortgages have organized and are refusing to pay. Because the building companies overleveraged and are about to implode. They have stopped building.

On top of unemployment rising.

Additionally, China just got screwed by Biden's recent order of all tech engineer's with a US passport to either give up citizenship or leave China. And the ban on American parts for Chinese chip manufacturers is also going to screw them. China can't currently get TSMC chips due to the ban.

The TikTok ban has nothing to do with China.

Tiktok is a Chinese data mining operation and literally logs all your keystrokes. It's data is also accessible by the Chinese gov't.

It is not only the disastrous zero covid policy.

China is also on the verge of a huge mortgage crisis. Huge swaths of normal people who have mortgages have organized and are refusing to pay. Because the building companies overleveraged and are about to implode. They have stopped building.

On top of unemployment rising.

Additionally, China just got screwed by Biden's recent order of all tech engineer's with a US passport to either give up citizenship or leave China. And the ban on American parts for Chinese chip manufacturers is also going to screw them. China can't currently get TSMC chips due to the ban.
I think we just need to wait and see. People like Gordon Chang have been making a living off being wrong about this for decades. Same with all those YouTubers who claim it’s got 60 days left like some kind of prophet. I think for a lot of people it’s just wishful thinking.

Back