International Mass unrests in the People's Republic of China

Look who's crying ..

The irony.

no im giving you facts, because you posted something super fucking dumb. Stop acting like we're worst then china when we aren't its are shit tier leadership or was our shit tier leadership at the time.

Well from what I’ve heard they are already starting to loosen restrictions in some areas and possibly everything by the end of the week in places like Guangzhou. Most protests in China are criticisms of local government. There’s been probably hundreds of small protests all throughout the year but only a couple have directly challenged Xi and the media ran with that narrative instead. That’s the issue with getting the truth on China. In many ways the country does suck but you also have plenty of propaganda coming from Falun Gong and Western news outlets that want to create chaos. There’s people already making fake documents about martial law coming until April or something beginning tomorrow. Same people that said Xi is under house arrest and a coup is taking place. With China the wait and see approach is better. My rule is don’t trust CCP but also don’t trust India, mainstream American news or any news from Falun Gong
Yeah I've been incessantly spammed with cringe "WOW CHINA WILL COLLAPSE IN TWO WEEKS!" "XI IS UNDER ARREST!" "MASSIVE REVOLUTION!!" "THIS CHINESE COMPANY GOING BANKRUPT WILL IMPLODE THE CHINESE ECONOMY" for the past few years

I guess a lot of chumps are just licking it up and clicking on that out of wishful thinking while jacking their lil pickles to Falun Gong Fraudster Jennifer Zheng, LaoWhySerpent or whatever the fuck all the CHINA IS COLLAPSING AND WE LOVE CHINESE PEOPLE BUT HATE THE CCP grifter accounts are called

I also wish the CCP would get incinerated but that's clearly not happening

Crazy to think we actually funded the creation of Covid 19 through a gain of function study in wuhan, China
We are getting even better returns on that, than we are getting in Ukraine right now.

An unironic thanks to Obama for accidentally destroying China.

no im giving you facts, because you posted something super fucking dumb. Stop acting like we're worst then china when we aren't its are shit tier leadership or was our shit tier leadership at the time.

Huh?
Get a grip, all our stupid leaders followed that shit show China and put most of the world into debt and fucking masked children and drugged most the world's population with a poison because of a virus that isn't any different than the flu.

Crazy to think we actually funded the creation of Covid 19 through a gain of function study in wuhan, China

Makes you laugh that the CCP were blaming Australia for the disease.

Why not just blame the US rightfully? Cause even a moron would figure out that CCP knew what was going on in their own LVL4 lab and let it happen.

The CCP would fall into the trap if they blamed the USA for using their own labs to make a virus that's highly transmissible and moderately deadly.

They really need to get rid of zero covid.

The problem I'd say is that this kind of thing has a long history of being used to judge rulers in China, Mandate From Heaven style culture seems like it still has a fairly strong hold were disasters are used as a judgement of rulers.

The Gang of Four in the 70's supposidly a lot of the reason they lost power was the Tangshan Earthquake in 1976 which killed hundreds of thousands after they'd been hyping their ability to predict earthquakes and they tried to downplay the disaster whilst the Deng faction focused on it more.

Whilst lower level officals trying to hush things up helped start the pandemic when it really got going I think Xi likely realsed he needed to be seen as very proactive and could gain even more power by doing so but now he's put himself in a position were he's potentially under pressure from both sides, he keeps lockdown and he faces protests, he eases and he faces negative reaction to deaths that will result.

Yeah I've been incessantly spammed with cringe "WOW CHINA WILL COLLAPSE IN TWO WEEKS!" "XI IS UNDER ARREST!" "MASSIVE REVOLUTION!!" "THIS CHINESE COMPANY GOING BANKRUPT WILL IMPLODE THE CHINESE ECONOMY" for the past few years

I guess a lot of chumps are just licking it up and clicking on that out of wishful thinking while jacking their lil pickles to Falun Gong Fraudster Jennifer Zheng, LaoWhySerpent or whatever the fuck all the CHINA IS COLLAPSING AND WE LOVE CHINESE PEOPLE BUT HATE THE CCP grifter accounts are called

I also wish the CCP would get incinerated but that's clearly not happening

Actually Serpentza and Laowhy already debunked the, "WOW CHINA WILL COLLAPSE IN TWO WEEKS!" propaganda. They don't believe that much will change. The citizens who lost their savings in the bank scandals will be told to shut up and that'll be the end of it.

The problem I'd say is that this kind of thing has a long history of being used to judge rulers in China, Mandate From Heaven style culture seems like it still has a fairly strong hold were disasters are used as a judgement of rulers.

The Gang of Four in the 70's supposidly a lot of the reason they lost power was the Tangshan Earthquake in 1976 which killed hundreds of thousands after they'd been hyping their ability to predict earthquakes and they tried to downplay the disaster whilst the Deng faction focused on it more.

Whilst lower level officals trying to hush things up helped start the pandemic when it really got going I think Xi likely realsed he needed to be seen as very proactive and could gain even more power by doing so but now he's put himself in a position were he's potentially under pressure from both sides, he keeps lockdown and he faces protests, he eases and he faces negative reaction to deaths that will result.
That’s exactly right. They have certainly put themselves into a bad spot.

Actually Serpentza and Laowhy already debunked the, "WOW CHINA WILL COLLAPSE IN TWO WEEKS!" propaganda. They don't believe that much will change. The citizens who lost their savings in the bank scandals will be told to shut up and that'll be the end of it.

<mma4>
Agreed

Huh?
Get a grip, all our stupid leaders followed that shit show China and put most of the world into debt and fucking masked children and drugged most the world's population with a poison because of a virus that isn't any different than the flu.

Don't huh me. Don't compare us to the CCP.

All you need to stay in power is guns, China survived the Great Leap Forward, Cultural Revolution, and Tiananmen Square Massacre. As long as the people with the guns point it at any alternative, you're in power. Look at North Korea. A state ran by a parasite family that functions exactly like a medieval kingdom where the king owns everything, except worse because the king actually owns everything in North Korea. No economy, no consultation with people, just nukes, guns, and labor camps.

China will collapse when they have a big natural disaster that turns off their power for a few days, and everyone goes completely fucking nuts and burns the CCP to the ground.

A catastrophic failure of the Three Gorges Dam might do it. The potential loss of life from flooding, disease and starvation could reach hundreds of millions. Of course, the Chinese built the thing to survive anything short of a direct hit from a nuke, so it's highly unlikely to happen.

All you need to stay in power is guns, China survived the Great Leap Forward, Cultural Revolution, and Tiananmen Square Massacre. As long as the people with the guns point it at any alternative, you're in power. Look at North Korea. A state ran by a parasite family that functions exactly like a medieval kingdom where the king owns everything, except worse because the king actually owns everything in North Korea. No economy, no consultation with people, just nukes, guns, and labor camps.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun"
- Mao

There putting up a fight, more than I can say about my fellow country man who just accept the COVID BS for the last two years..

Which country is that? I can't speak for the rest of the country but here in Texas things were fine there was no reason for us to put up a fight. We had like a 2 week lockdown that kind of extended to a month for some places and that's it. 1.5 months and I was back to full time training in BJJ.

A catastrophic failure of the Three Gorges Dam might do it. The potential loss of life from flooding, disease and starvation could reach hundreds of millions. Of course, the Chinese built the thing to survive anything short of a direct hit from a nuke, so it's highly unlikely to happen.
"The Chinese built the thing" means it could fail at any time. Reports from the mainland and the way their expats view construction gives me zero confidence in their engineering or quality control. Could be they threw everything at it ala Great Wall, but I'm skeptical.

"The Chinese built the thing" means it could fail at any time. Reports from the mainland and the way their expats view construction gives me zero confidence in their engineering or quality control. Could be they threw everything at it ala Great Wall, but I'm skeptical.

One can rightly accuse the PRC of many things, but they're not stupid. They are well aware of the nightmare consequences that would follow a full scale collapse. I suspect there are few dams anywhere in the world built to higher specs in terms of sheer durability.

Last edited:
Back