Mass text messaging ticks me off.

I feel the same but not as aggressive. Not more about that they're fake but more about I don't like replying.

Only ten year olds do that though.

It works for dealing drugs and finding pussy. That said I agree it gets old.

Seriously, if you’re not thinking about me then don’t send me a text that makes me believe that you are. I feel like a fucking idiot when ever I respond to them, like if it's a real text or something. I mean, fuck, Christmas is fake enough. Don't send me a fake text.

It’s not special, thoughtful, or anything.
This type of message is impersonal, thoughtless, and shows that the mother fucker isn’t specifically looking to see you , are nor does he or she gives a fuck about you.

What are your fucking thoughts about this shit?

I feel the same but not as aggressive. Not more about that they're fake but more about I don't like replying.

Only ten year olds do that though.

Oh that reminds me of facebook chain messages some blind girl will cut your junk if you don't send this to 50 people. Sort of thing

Last edited:
hahahahaha!!!!!

My mom sends out mass texts to like 30 people

then she gets pissed when everyone replies

Oh that reminds me of facebook chain messages some bind girl will cut your junk if you don't send this to 50 people. Sort of thing

Oh God I hated those, don't ever get them anymore though, thankfully.

Ummm what? Pretty sure I didn't send you a text dude.

Tell us how you really feel ts.

Haha they annoy me too. Not just holiday specific either, any mass text pisses me off. One person replies and it's a fuckin chain reaction of notifications. Pain in the ass, and then I have to act like the asshole and tell my mom to no longer send me mass texts, haha. Or tell baby momma if her stupid joke doesn't specifically mention me then I don't care to hear it. Lots of bitching results :/

This is a great thread, the topic is interesting, and I am happy to reply to it!
You are a valued poster!
Hope to hear from you soon!

If I knew you would act like a douche about it I would have never sent you a text in the first place.

The solution is if you want to send a mass text, send it to one person then forward it to the rest of the people you want to send the message to. It only takes a second longer, and you aren't always going to receive replies from everyone. It should be individual.

Yeah i ignore the merry christmasses and stuff like that. I got 3 of them yesterday from chicks I used to kinda flirt around with had to ignore them all though. Ball and chained for the moment:icon_sad:

Nah I don't feel bad about ignoring them actually. they are kinda dumb.

Back