Crime Mass stabbing in OC, 4 dead

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by thefirstemporer, Aug 7, 2019.

1. rob mafia

rob mafia Brown Belt

except that they are, they're just not being as EFFECTIVE. you keep making insults and criticizing intellect, but you still can't even figure out your own keywords.

once 4 people are murdered, the mass murder goal was achieved. any higher death numbers is a measure of effectiveness. any waste/expended resources/etc is lost EFFICIENCY.

you have no idea what you're talking about.

2. PEDS Help me Post

PEDS Help me Post Red Belt

We're not talking about killing JUST four people and we never were. We're talking about mass murdering as many people as possible.... which is the exact intentions of a mass murderer. Do you think they really just want to go out and kill 4 people? Now you're trying to change the argument so that what you say isn't so stupid.

I really hope you aren't a businessman.

How long do you think a business would last if it took 6 people to achieve only 60% of the result of what one man can do with better technology? Do you think it would keep up with its competitors that way? Is that efficient to you?

You think the words "effective" or "efficient" are antonyms or something. They both mean capable of producing a result, in this case mass murder. You can be effective and still waste time and energy. By being effective without wasting time and energy you are then being efficient.

It is therefore literally a no-brainer that using a gun is more effective AND efficient than using a knife. By using guns you can kill more people, with less effort and manpower and at a faster rate of speed than you can with a knife. And that's why there's never been a single knife attacker that's killed more than at least the top 10 mass murders involving guns.

tonni likes this.
  3. rob mafia

rob mafia Brown Belt

you're so full of shit. a mass murder is defined by someone who kills 4 or more without a cooldown period.

so... no, it's not to kill as many as possible. many (most?) mass murders are just gangbangers going after rivals or personal vendettas, ffs. and meth heads.

as usual, you do not know what you're talking about.

ffs, they often only intend to kill 1 or 2 and end up with collateral damage.

blatant hypocrisy.

YOU'RE the one that claimed guns are more efficient. YOU'RE the one who posted definitions that blatantly refuted your claim... repeatedly. you're the one that moved goalposts. YOU'RE the one that ignorantly misused keywords. etc and etc. i've been consistent, this whole time.

lolwut

you JUST accused me of trying to change arguments because of previous stupidity. you then did that exact thing a few sentences later... again.

a ferrari can go from point a to point b faster than a prius, making it more effective. the prius gets to point b more efficiently.

Cunningham likes this.
  4. PEDS Help me Post

It's really pointless to argue with you.

At this point I'd rather to talk to a wall than someone who can't understand simple facts and then has to change the argument to pretend that we're only talking about killing 4 people and not as many people as possible... and then try and claim that mass murderers only intend to kill 1 or 2 people. I'm literally getting dumber with everything you say.

And your fucking Prius example is retarded.

The goal isn't to get from Point A to Point B. The goal isn't to kill 4 people. The goal is to kill as many as possible, which is pretty clearly almost every mass murderer's objective.

...and to anyone who is literate the definitions completely back up what I'm saying. That's why you have to keep changing the argument - now trying to pretend that we're only talking about the most efficient way to qualify as a mass murderer rather than actually trying to kill as many people as possible, which is the actual goal of a mass murderer and what we have been talking about the entire time up to now.

Can't wait for your next burst of Tourette's.

tonni likes this.
  5. rob mafia

rob mafia Brown Belt

maximum irony achieved.

you mean like the definitions of:

mass murder/mass murderer
    effective
    efficient
    answer
    clip
    etc and etc?

like when you changed efficient to effective? when you changed mass murder to "trying to kill as many people as possible" instead of the ACTUAL definition? how about when you decided to make 100 posts of anti-gun propaganda in a thread about stabbings?

but you're definitely right and the fbi is wrong./s your definitions are totally correct, it's the authors that have it wrong. /s the definitive source refutes your claim? UNPOSSIBLE!

"mass murder was described as a number of murders (four or more) occurring during the same incident, with no distinctive time period between the murders." (page 7)

but i'm sure the fbi just doesn't know their own definition. perhaps you should educate them?

yeah, ferraris sure are more efficient. /s

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 11:52 PM
    Cunningham likes this.
  6. hiphopnazi

hiphopnazi Brown Belt

Consider this happening to fellow citizens, I don't think censoring information to the public is a good thing. Especially if policies/laws are implemented off the back of an event. E.g. NZ Christchurch massacre. Perhaps you mean glorifying these events which the media do, especially in Australia.

7. PEDS Help me Post

...and you've made 100 posts of pro-gun propaganda in a thread about stabbings.

I know what the definition is of mass murder is.

It was clear the entire time until now that we were talking about the ability to kill as many people as possible. You know that. I know that. Anybody who's reading this knows that.

Thanks but I've had enough of this autistic merry go-round.

Class dismissed.

8. JoshTehV

JoshTehV Brown Belt

both of yall can suck my dikc, tldr go hate on a rich entity or something like normal 1st world peoples

9. rob mafia

rob mafia Brown Belt

show me one. fun fact: you won't. because you can't.

...do you? because as of 1 post ago, you did not. see also: effective, efficient, answer, clip, and etc - all of which you CLEARLY did not know the definitions of. at all. you weren't even close.

false. you kept parroting this and you seemed to be the only person here doing so. i've been focusing on EFFICIENCY, which was your initial claim/argument.

you also seem to think the above is the definition of mass murder, as you... literally just defined it as "trying to kill as many people as possible" - which is not true. worse, it's refuted by facts, the definition, the fbi (ie: THE definitive source for this).

10. Cunningham

Cunningham Red Belt Platinum Member

Holy shit this guy has been melting down ITT for like 3 days...

11. rob mafia

rob mafia Brown Belt

gun derangement syndrome, i guess.

12. PEDS Help me Post

I've clearly been talking about killing as many people as possible this entire thread. Now you're trying to change it to pretend we're talking about the bare minimum to be classified as a mass murder, which doesn't even make sense in the context of the conversation. Not that you'd have the intelligence to actually realize that

Go on crying about definitions.... it's the gun nutter thing to do.

13. rob mafia

rob mafia Brown Belt

actually, you've bounced all over.

it IS the conversation. the topic was mass murder. the argument was efficiency. this was as of post #3 of the thread. your post. https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/154089417/

...lolz @ seriously criticizing me (and gun nuts, apparently) for knowing what words mean and using facts and logic, instead of lying out of your ass via repeated misuse of keywords and moving goalposts. your criticism is that... we're informed? wow. a++++++++++

AGAIN, efficiency =/= effectiveness.

14. PEDS Help me Post

You actually just owned yourself.

Now you're saying that we're only talking about killing 4 people. You don't even need to reload a handgun to do that, much less any gun with a 30 round mag. So you've just destroyed your own argument for a knife being more efficient. I suppose now you'll try and tell me that guns are more expensive than knives. Well you can kill 4 people with your bare hands and that has no cost. So I guess strangling people is actually the most efficient mass murdering method.

Congrats on being wrecked by PEDS Help You Post.

Class dismissed.

I'm out.

15. rob mafia

rob mafia Brown Belt

umm... if you think you can reliably kill 4 people with a typical gun and one mag, you should join the police/military and teach them how to shoot because you're apparently exceptionally adept at it.

further proof that you have no fucking clue about guns and think it's like hollywood/video game portrayals.

fun fact, someone in my city JUST shot 100+ rounds with an ar15 at people and managed to kill no one.

also, lolz @ you thinking the above means that knives are less efficient, despite ~zero expenditure of resources, because they're less effective. *facepalm*

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019 at 10:28 PM
  16. PEDS Help me Post

Excuse me, we were talking about EFFIENCY not EFFECTIVENESS, remember?

Dude, you've been wrecked.

Just go to bed and sleep it off.

17. rob mafia

rob mafia Brown Belt

...you still have no idea what either word means, it seems. you literally described effectiveness while pretending it's efficiency. AGAIN.

edit: ease of attaining 4 kills = effectiveness. derp. get it, yet? you keep insisting you're arguing about efficiency while arguing not about efficiency, but effectiveness. which is... EXACTLY MY POINT.

18. PEDS Help me Post

Yes, I completely understand you... like I said.

It is more effective to kill 4 people with a gun than a knife.

It is more efficient to kill 4 people with your bare hands than a knife.

That's by your definition so don't bother arguing it.

19. rob mafia

rob mafia Brown Belt

i mean, that's actually true... as long as one's capable of killing 4 with one's hands.

let me guess, you STILL don't see how ignorant/inane your argument is.

20. PEDS Help me Post

Sure, strangulation is the most efficient method of mass killing people.

I see your point now.

{<jordan}

It's so efficient that it's practically never even happened.

{<hhh]