Crime Mass stabbing in OC, 4 dead

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by thefirstemporer, Aug 7, 2019.

1. PEDS Help me Post

PEDS Help me Post Red Belt

Okay, so I found the problem, you're ignoring half of the definition for efficiency.

Efficiency is the (often measurable) ability to avoid wasting materials, energy, efforts, money, and time in doing something or in producing a desired result. ... In general,efficiency is a measurable concept, quantitatively determined by the ratio of useful output to total input.

In our scenario, the "desired result" is to kill as many people as possible, as is the goal of mass murderers. Therefore your rantings about clips and reloadings is completely pointless as has been proven over and over by many different shooters and knife attackers. By using a gun you can kill more people DESPITE having to reload, the weight, bulk, etc. That's why mass shooters always have higher body counts than knife attackers..... and which is why you can't respond to the question : Name one knife attacker who has killed more people than the Vegas or Pulse shooter. And this is why using a gun is both more efficient AND effective than a knife in a mass murder scenario. Now if you changed the scenario as to what is more efficient to assassinate one person, you may have a point. But in a mass murder scenario there is a ton of evidence against you.

and counter edit: I didn't make this about guns vs knives, the gun nuts opposing a very basic fact did. Like you.

2. rob mafia

rob mafia Brown Belt

...except that he desired result would be to kill (via your scenario), which KNIVES OBVIOUSLY DO. so yes, it completes the goal and does so with lower cost (not price) than guns - obviously, since a knife expends ~nothing in operation, unlike guns

tl;dr - knives are objectively and factually more efficient than guns. guns are more effective than knives. you're terrible at definitions/fantastic at misusing your keywords.

@PEDS Help me Post

3. PEDS Help me Post

... except we're not talking about killing. We're talking about mass killing.

And it's pretty fucking obviously clear as to what is more efficient in this scenario.

The worst knife attack is the Kanming attack and it took 6 people, split up into 3 man groups, to kill 31 people.

Just one person with a gun killed 53 and injured another 500 in Vegas. The Pulse nightclub shooter killed 49.

That's because guns are clearly more efficient to anyone who isn't completely fucking retarded.

Show me an actual attack where a knife proved more effective than the Vegas shooter or Pulse shooter.

You can't so you'll avoid the question.... again.

4. Cubo de Sangre

Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room Double Yellow Card

Dude answered it. Said there wasn't one. Then maintained his own point, that you've failed to comprehend.

5. PEDS Help me Post

I have not failed to comprehend it.

It's a stupid point.

One man in Pulse killed almost double what 6 people could do in Kangming.... and your guys theory is that knives are more efficient because you don't have to reload them?

That's so fucking dumb that it's hilarious.

6. Cubo de Sangre

Then it's curious how you fail to actually address it.

That you included the above in your post to me says it's you who doesn't comprehend.

7. PEDS Help me Post

I really don't care to have this whole conversation over again with another gun nutter.

How about one of you try coming up with examples where a knife was more efficient than the Vegas or Pulse shooter in a mass killing scenario?

The fact is you can't and it's because they aren't.

Which is why you'll strawman and deflect just like he did.

8. Cubo de Sangre

Get your head out, dude. I was initiating a new conversation. You in some self-administered feedback-loop or something?

9. PEDS Help me Post

... and I'm saying I don't want to initiate a new conversation where someone claims knives are a more efficient mass killing weapon unless they can actually back up the claims, which so far nobody has came close to doing. So I can pass on another 5 pages of deflections, strawmans, and pointless going around in circles.

If you can show me an example where a knife attacker was more efficient at mass killing than the Vegas or Pulse shooters then I'd love to hear it. Otherwise, I'll pass.

10. Cubo de Sangre

If only you were listening.

11. Neph

Neph Purple Belt

PEDS Help me Post likes this.
  12. Cubo de Sangre

If you're referring to me, step up.

13. Neph

Neph Purple Belt

You're talking about whether people are more likely to fight against people carrying guns or knives, and demanding statistics.

I'll stick to my advice to @PEDS Help me Post - abandon this conversation, it's fucking mental.

PEDS Help me Post likes this.
  14. Cubo de Sangre

If that's your best synopsis then you'd make a shitty journalist.

15. rob mafia

rob mafia Brown Belt

holy crap. i even dumbed it down for you, repeatedly. and you STILL have no clue.

16. rob mafia

rob mafia Brown Belt

...this thread is about a mass murderer who used a knife. like... just wow, man.

and more kills is a measure of EFFECTIVENESS. not efficiency. how can you post definitionS (plural) and have no idea what they mean?

literally no one claimed that knives are more effective. yet you keep insisting this and acting all aghast that no one answered your question - when it was answered repeatedly. ffs, i literally requoted answers, highlighted them in pink, and tagged you in the post - and you STILL insist it didn't happen.

lolz @ strawman accusations, thoguh! that's glorious, coming from you. after 6 pages of non-stop strawman fallacies coming from your keyboard.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. PEDS Help me Post

...and you did exactly what I said. Ignored the question and replied with nonsense.

Sorry, but I don't have the time for any more gun wankers like you that are too simple to answer a simple question.

18. PEDS Help me Post

No, you just still can't understand a simple definition.

When 6 people cannot achieve the output of 1 person, they are not being MORE efficient. That's a simple concept to anyone with a brain.

19. PEDS Help me Post

It is very mental.

And you're right... it's time to abandon the conversation when people are trying to tell you that using 6 people to kill 30 people is more efficient than 1 person killing 50+. It's pretty clear to see the American education system is failing.

20. machidafan99

machidafan99 Silver Belt

elliot rodger's ghost?

death penalty the jerk if guilty