Crime Mass stabbing in OC, 4 dead

...are you blaming me for your own goalpost shiftings, or something? like it's my fault that you don't know what "efficiency" means?

sorry for "avoiding" the irrelevant question you're inexplicably fixated upon? don't try asking relevant questions, or anything. and definitely don't answer questions that you were previously asked while posting the above...

... and still avoiding the question.

yawn

@PEDS Help me Post
WAT

you kept harping about efficiency. i kept saying knives are more efficient. now you asked about effectiveness... but you expect me to change my argument, because you changed yours. my position is baed on facts, so... my argument isn't changing.

i never argued that knifes are more EFFECTIVE. ffs, man.

Doesn't change the fact that guns>knives
in EFFECTIVENESS, yes. in EFFICIENCY, no. my god.

'my knife is out of ammo!' - said no one, ever.

Dodged noted.

Have a nice day.

confuses efficiency for effectiveness, noted.

you know i answered it ~ 3 times now, right? it's ironic, since you've been the one running from questions while repeating a rhetorical question repeatedly.

Nope, you literally haven't answered it once.

So, answer it or run away.

WAT

i just quoted answering it twice in my previous post - the one directly before this. that i tagged you in.

So you found an example of a knife attack where more people were killed/injured than the Vegas shooter?
'
I don't believe you.

I think you're just dodging the question .... again.

So you found an example of a knife attack where more people were killed/injured than the Vegas shooter?
'
I don't believe you.

I think you're just dodging the question .... again.

holy crap. you STILL have no idea what i've said over and over. i even quoted myself saying guns are more EFFECTIVE. but you somehow think i'm arguing the opposite because i pointed out that knives are more EFFICIENT, which was your dumb argument.

holy crap. you STILL have no idea what i've said over and over. i even quoted myself saying guns are more EFFECTIVE. but you somehow think i'm arguing the opposite because i pointed out that knives are more EFFICIENT, which was your dumb argument.

No, I've been asking you one simple question over and over which you refuse to answer.

And nobody agrees with you that guns are more efficient or effective.

No, I've been asking you one simple question over and over which you refuse to answer.

...i literally answered it, tagged you in the post, and highlighted the answers in pink.

And nobody agrees with you that guns are more efficient or effective.

wait, you don't think guns are more efficient now? and you don't think guns are more effective?! wtf? genius.

Last edited:

Knives don't use resources (bullets) so it sounds like they are more efficient. Probably depends on the definition used I guess.

...i literally answered it, tagged you in the post, and highlighted the answers in pink.

No you didn't

You didn't provide one example of a knife attacker killing more than the Vegas attacker.

Because you can't.

Which is why you keep running around in circles avoiding the question and hoping for typos so you can keep your idiotic argument alive.

No you didn't

You didn't provide one example of a knife attacker killing more than the Vegas attacker.

Because you can't.

Which is why you keep running around in circles avoiding the question and hoping for typos so you can keep your idiotic argument alive.

holy hurr durr, batman.

.... and still can't answer the question.

still too ignorant to see that it was answered numerously. still thinks that i'm arguing that knives are more effective, or something. despite saying the opposite umpteen times.

still too ignorant to see that it was answered numerously. still thinks that i'm arguing that knives are more effective, or something. despite saying the opposite umpteen times.

Nope, never answered the question and for some reason you keep trying to argue cost efficiency. Do you really think anyone cares about how much money the mass murderer has left over afterwards? Do you think that's relevant at all to topic? Of course it isn't, you're just another gun nutter trying to deflect.

BTW, did you see the very ineffecient knife attack in Sydney today? Busy downtown street and he managed to kill one person before being stopped by unarmed pedestrians. Not a very efficient way to kill people apparently..... but I suppose you'll just wonder how much the knife cost, huh?

Nope, never answered the question and for some reason you keep trying to argue cost efficiency. Do you really think anyone cares about how much money the mass murderer has left over afterwards?

omg. how have you missed... seemingly every facet of this?

1. i DID answer. how many times have i said that guns are more EFFECTIVE? 10? ffs, i even requoted a few of the answers, highlighted them in pink, and tagged you in the post!
2. cost =/= price (see a pattern? you don't know what words mean). price is PART of cost, but i was mostly referring to weight/bulk/ammo/mags/etc and how a gun is just a paperweight without these. (which is why i already said this, derp!) additionally, failures. ie: to eject/extract, stovepiping, squibs. downsides a knife does not have. even further, the argument on your side devolved to requiring multiple guns and etc, which carry absurd logistical costs. hence, 'bye mobility.'

you don't know how guns work, you didn't even know what a "clip" is. you seem to think mass murder is like a video game, where ammo is relatively infinite and reloadings happen seamlessly and in a fraction of a second. but almost dumbest of all, you made 2 COMPLETELY different arguments/claims, and insist they're the same... guns are certainly NOT more efficient.

actual dumbest of all is your insistence that i never answered your stupid question that i answered numerously. and how you apparently think i disagree, despite literally saying that guns are more effective. numerously. every time. with zero inconsistency.

edit: actually, i take it back. the dumbest part of all of this is making 100 posts about guns in a thread about stabbings in an attempt to derail it into anti-gun propaganda... while fucking it up at every turn.

Last edited:
Back