Crime Mass Shooting in Colorado

About a month ago, cops shot a guy with an Ak, on a highway off ramp
His buddy just booted his ass outta the car and called on him
Best possible ending
Doubt it made any news outside of Denver

White trash don't count.
I love "unfortunately killed the suspect"
What do you mean?!?! The man shot at policemen and got taken down. That's a good result. No?

Well problem solvers are usually what people have at hand

Here its an axe usually
You're Russian, no?

The hell's up with Russians murdering people with axes? The only other forum I ever check is a Russian forum, and it seems like every day there's some story about someone blasting their spouse in the face with an axe, or one other story I saw where some internet celebrity locked his girlfriend on the porch in the winter and passed out wasted so she froze to death.

If you take away a segment of society, our gun crime stats rival any European nation.

look at Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire. Full of guns. Look at North Dakota, Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota.

this stuff is rare.

Now go to any Democratic city. There will be parts of them where the shootings are daily occurrences.

so what’s the problem?
If I take away the segment over 50 years old almost nobody dies here in the Netherlands at all.
I can make anything look good if I can take out segments I don't like.
So what's the problem?

If I take away the segment over 50 years old almost nobody dies here in the Netherlands at all.
I can make anything look good if I can take out segments I don't like.
So what's the problem?
It’s not the guns. Guns have been here forever. And always will be. Some states are awash in guns and extremely safe

Update:
https://gazette.com/news/local/colo...cle_4186ea1a-b0cc-11eb-b3e5-9f195dc56ec0.html

That’s one family on a lot of pain.

also, the family only knew the shooter by his nickname “junior”. One of the younger sisters boyfriends.

Red flag on knowing someone like that by only a nickname
giphy.gif

You're Russian, no?

The hell's up with Russians murdering people with axes? The only other forum I ever check is a Russian forum, and it seems like every day there's some story about someone blasting their spouse in the face with an axe, or one other story I saw where some internet celebrity locked his girlfriend on the porch in the winter and passed out wasted so she froze to death.

Most guys are villagers so axe is closest thing they have.

I saw the girl die live on stream btw youtube has it.

They were druggies,he used to beat girl on streams

If you take away a segment of society, our gun crime stats rival any European nation.

look at Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire. Full of guns. Look at North Dakota, Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota.

this stuff is rare.

Now go to any Democratic city. There will be parts of them where the shootings are daily occurrences.

so what’s the problem?
Wrong. Your whitest white state with the lowest amount of gun related deaths still has 10 times the shootings of a country like Denmark.

Wrong. Your whitest white state with the lowest amount of gun related deaths still has 10 times the shootings of a country like Denmark.
Is there any numbers for this? And way to shoehorn in white america.

I could have used Switzerland as an example of tons of guns, little shooting. Or better yet Israel. They are all armed and hardly ever shoot fellow Israelis

it’s culture. Plain and simple

Most guys are villagers so axe is closest thing they have.

I saw the girl die live on stream btw youtube has it.

They were druggies,he used to beat girl on streams
Yeah, I saw it. I think he maced her too while she was crying on a couch a few months before. I don't even check Russian forums that much, but whenever I do it's some wretched story about someone on an axe rampage or "Valya, are you ok".

What's up with Colorado? This one comes on the heels of the market shooting a while ago.

Shooting leaves 7 dead, including gunman, at Colorado birthday party

Is it the altitude? At least the shooter had the foresight to kill himself. Looking like a relationship breakup. But there were little kids there ffs.
Yet again: not a "mass shooting". This did not occur in a public space or a highly trafficked space of general public access. Domestic shootings don't count even if 4+ die.

I will not stop hounding this because of the skewed stats the media portrays to suit a particular agenda at any given time. One day they use one definition, the next day a totally different one.

I could have used Switzerland as an example of tons of guns, little shooting. Or better yet Israel. They are all armed and hardly ever shoot fellow Israelis

I picked the state with least gun related deaths. Is 10+ times that of Denmark. Lots of European countries with lower rates than the lowest US state. So you are just plain wrong. Even when you remove that certain segment and culture ( we all know you mean black people ) you are not on par with most European countries.

Yeah, I saw it. I think he maced her too while she was crying on a couch a few months before. I don't even check Russian forums that much, but whenever I do it's some wretched story about someone on an axe rampage or "Valya, are you ok".

Trash streaming is heavily on the rise there ,(druggies alcos crazies streaming)

Karma wise the killer of girl has had his jaw broken and been kod.

Also live on stream lol

Switzerland is not even in top 5 by amount of guns in europe

Well that's an argument to prevent these type of occurrences
There isn’t enough information in any articles at the moment for me to definitively determine a motive, his mental state or whether the firearm was legally purchased. I could be wrong but this looks like a crime of passion. The fact that kids were present and he skipped over them to kill these adults and his girlfriend was one of the victims makes me think there was some kind of affair or humiliation going on. He then killed himself which was probably predetermined, maybe he was suicidal and wanted others to suffer as well. Everything I just said is pure speculation but this country has our head buried up our ass when it comes to mental health.

They extended all this money for unemployment and absolutely none of that was allotted for mental health or people in crisis. It makes no sense. People talk a lot about defunding the police but then don’t mention programs specifically that the money should be allocated to. I would be fine with a certain percentage of funding going towards mental health intervention as long as it didn’t effect the budget for training. These two components go hand in hand and I’d sacrifice a little manpower or newer equipment if it meant far less mental health disturbances and violent crime directly related to mental health crisis.

No party has addressed mental health in this country. It’s like it’s not even an issue....these shootings, homeless problem, drug and alcohol abuse, suicides, all have roots in it, We keep letting thousands of folks in at the borders but we do nothing to help the people already here. Instead of spending millions there how about a system of help for our mentally ill?

this stuff is rare.

so what’s the problem?
It’s rare, but it’s what the liberal news focuses on. The weekly killings by black on black perpetrators are now just blurbs and accepted as pat of life. Chicago has 3 dozen a week killed and many more shot. NY bail reform that the Mayor and Governor bragged is keeping jail populations extremely low has resulted in a 4 year high in shootings, and a 54% increase in murder....That is a direct correlation despite what BLM says. It’s not a gun issue because these folks have them illegally....and if you increased punishment for illegal guns, BLM would claim racism like they do with drug offenses. Bottom line is we do have mentally ill that will go off once in a while. But if we truly cared about all lives, South Side of Chicago and Parts of NYC should send in National Guard. Gun fire sounds as common as fireworks...

Back