Crime Mass Shooting in Colorado

In that case, I should avoid visiting Colorado any time soon.

However, I heard that there are sexy chicks in Colorado. Maybe I should visit anyway (and try to AVOID getting gunned down).

From the link:

It was Colorado's worst mass shooting since a gunman killed 10 people at a Boulder supermarket March 22.

There is something wrong with America. A gun issue and a crazy people issue.

But the country is so nuts you have those saying its fine there is no issues and then those saying get rid of the police and all guns. Neither are logical

The US does certainly have a love affair with firearms.

I blame cowboys.

You have to avoid crazy like the plague. Or Covid.

Especially when there's a lot of guns lying around.

What's up with Colorado? This one comes on the heels of the market shooting a while ago.

Shooting leaves 7 dead, including gunman, at Colorado birthday party

Is it the altitude? At least the shooter had the foresight to kill himself. Looking like a relationship breakup. But there were little kids there ffs.
I lived on the northern side of Colorado Springs for 3 years. I love it out there, can’t wait to move back. This was definitely some trailer park shenanigans but everyone is strapped out there. A lot of people open carry as well. It’s literally located in the middle of 5 military installations so a huge chunk of people that live in COS are military or a contractor.

Violent crime is skyrocketing across the country. This won't be the last incident like this.

There is something wrong with America. A gun issue and a crazy people issue.

But the country is so nuts you have those saying its fine there is no issues and then those saying get rid of the police and all guns. Neither are logical

It's a strange case of a country having allowed mental illness to basically take hold in shaping popular, mainstream opinion, rather than just the fringe, niche views.

This is why every country has to take mental illness very seriously and address the problem at the root, which often times is culture. By the time you have more mentally ill than actually sane people walking about, you're in trouble, especially when it comes to your liberties. Because crazy people are prone to just abusing them, rather than benefiting from them.

When guns and killing become the go-to solution to life's problems, your society is severely fucked.
If you take away a segment of society, our gun crime stats rival any European nation.

look at Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire. Full of guns. Look at North Dakota, Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota.

this stuff is rare.

Now go to any Democratic city. There will be parts of them where the shootings are daily occurrences.

so what’s the problem?

What's up with Colorado? This one comes on the heels of the market shooting a while ago.

Shooting leaves 7 dead, including gunman, at Colorado birthday party

Is it the altitude? At least the shooter had the foresight to kill himself. Looking like a relationship breakup. But there were little kids there ffs.
https://www.shouselaw.com/co/defense/gun-laws/

How do the gun laws above compare to other states? It seems they are pretty reasonable in both limiting and allowing reasonable access to firearms.

You have to avoid crazy like the plague. Or Covid.

Especially when there's a lot of guns lying around.
Not to mention a country that treats guns as a problem solver. My gf cheated on me, i got fired, car cut me off, im getting bullied at school, etc. Theres an easy solution to this.

Back