Mass Exodus from Sherdog

Glove

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
...with Perry's loss, comes a mass exodus of his "fair weathered" fans who trolled these boards for weeks on end.

Wembly.gif

They really should actually stop posting

exodus? was a pickem fight with most giving the edge in technical striking and of course kickboxing to Jouban. Plenty more fights in 25yr old Perry's future.

Platinum Nation are here.

They really should actually stop posting

Well they should stop posting ridiculous comments about how he's (GOAT) material. Problem with some on here is that when they see a fighter wining early on in his career and by knockout, they rush to crown him the greatest fighter ever. Its utterly ridiculous.

Perry's balls were probably sore from all of the fanboy's hanging from them...

exodus? was a pickem fight with most giving the edge in technical striking and of course kickboxing to Jouban. Plenty more fights in 25yr old Perry's future.

Pickem fight? Bro..............

Mike Perry (-130) vs. Alan Jouban (+110)

Pickem fight? Bro..............
Mike Perry (-130) vs. Alan Jouban (+110)
yeah but Perry was directly behind Jouban in the rankings. Obviously Jouban proved those rankings were incorrect, and their ranks will be adjusted accordingly now.

I did highlight that it was advantage Jouban :)

yeah but Perry was directly behind Jouban in the rankings. Obviously Jouban proved those rankings were incorrect, and their ranks will be adjusted accordingly now.

I did highlight that it was advantage Jouban :)
Oh I thought you meant decision. Hey man I think perry hurt his arm and who's to say what would have happened if he didn't. I'm hoping he comes back strong

Back