Masdival would beat Conor worse than Khabib, shouldn't be sanctioned

Build up could be fun. It would probably be a good back n forth could see it going all five rounds if both guys are in good shape. I think this fight would be similar to Conor vs Diaz 2.

Former champ, beat RDA, Pettis and Gaethje
<YeahOKJen>
2 splits decision vs washed up fighters pettis and melendez. 1 loss to cerrone and a fking lucky punch vs RDA walking into the conor fight.

Eddies UFC record is 2 wins 2 losses and 2 split decision. this is one of the worst champ resumes next to michael bisping. LOL.

His shit talking is definitely part of the reason the Aldo fight was just a couple seconds. and Maz is an emotional guy.
i was surprised mas could stick to a gameplan and nail it against Askren given how worked up he seemed to be.

Maybe not as dominant, but you can bet your ass Conor gets his brains scrambled and left unconscious

He has never been the same since they wouldn't let him IV his way to 145, Masdival is bigger, peaking, and Conor's confidence got shattered.
Not at 155, I think Connor will KO Jorge at 155

Well having a good chin is not being finished imo. When Diaz rocked Conor it looked like Conor was on the verge of being finished. Masvidal never has looked in trouble like that. I dont even think Conor can drop Masvidal. Masvidal too slick, and can easily slip Conors straight punches

Fair enough, I mean we’re essentially saying the same thing.

I would make a bet Conor would drop Jorge. I would not make a bet that Conor would finish him.

Eddie was a midget too at a huge reach and height disadvantage. He wasn't even a real UFC champ. He got the paper belt.

Conor hasn't won a fight in 3 years. The jokes over man.
he's had one MMA fight in that time. just because politicians try that weasel shit doesn't mean you have to try and deceive other MMA fans

Maybe not as dominant, but you can bet your ass Conor gets his brains scrambled and left unconscious

He has never been the same since they wouldn't let him IV his way to 145, Masdival is bigger, peaking, and Conor's confidence got shattered.
Where is this coming from? Have there been rumors about this matchup?

2 splits decision vs washed up fighters pettis and melendez. 1 loss to cerrone and a fking lucky punch vs RDA walking into the conor fight.

Eddies UFC record is 2 wins 2 losses and 2 split decision. this is one of the worst champ resumes next to michael bisping. LOL.
Yeh, just randomly leave out his win over Gaethje lol and you can't count either, back to school kid

I’m not a Conor nut huggers, but I disagree with the OP. Khabib is a terrible matchup for Connor. He exploits Connors worst attributes. Connor is a very good striker. He has a large repertoire of strikes and a great striking IQ. Masvidal has more power and is a dangerous fight, but he would be battling Conor’s strengths. If only Conor had good cardio. He would prolly pick Masvidal apart until his tank fizzled.....

I’m not a Conor nut huggers, but I disagree with the OP. Khabib is a terrible matchup for Connor. He exploits Connors worst attributes. Connor is a very good striker. He has a large repertoire of strikes and a great striking IQ. Masvidal has more power and is a dangerous fight, but he would be battling Conor’s strengths. If only Conor had good cardio. He would prolly pick Masvidal apart until his tank fizzled.....
Diaz beat Conor in his prime. Masvidal would eat his soul

Fuckin retards talking about fights that shouldn’t be sanctioned. Some posts shouldn’t be sanctioned....

Back