Masdival would beat Conor worse than Khabib, shouldn't be sanctioned

Former champ, beat RDA, Pettis and Gaethje
<YeahOKJen>
He hugged onto Pettis for dear life. When say hugged I mean literally hugged. He barely threw any punches. It's probably one of the worst fights I've ever witnessed.

but conor almost beat the best boxer of all time though. LOL

"Everybody trying to protest the Mayweather-McGregor fight but I'm going to tell you all the truth," Mayweather said. "You know I carried McGregor. You know I made it look good for y'all."

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/ne...-conor-mcgregor-during-oscar-de-la-hoya-rant/
So funny that you say this people don’t realize what was unfolding on the television in front of them… look at the savagery Mayweather displayed when he completely annihilated Arturo Gatti...If he wanted to he could’ve had McGregor out of there by around three… and on life-support one hour later if the reff allowed it to take that route

Literally any and every fighter beats Conor

He's not even top 10 on sherdog

This is known

Anything Conor related, expect garbage analysis from immature biased children.

Masvidal has an iron chin, and is too big for Conor. He took shots from Darren Till who is a way bigger guy physically then Conor. Conor with is chin in the air would end up stiff. And i like Conor

McG is not liked for inactivity but people shouldn't act like his climb wasn't spectacular. I'd pick a non pampered McG by KO over maz. but if he's not hungry any more that's a different story. McG makes fighters hit air.

Maybe not as dominant, but you can bet your ass Conor gets his brains scrambled and left unconscious

He has never been the same since they wouldn't let him IV his way to 145, Masdival is bigger, peaking, and Conor's confidence got shattered.
Let the men decide if they want to fight each other. Easy there, Barbie.

McG is not liked for inactivity but people shouldn't act like his climb wasn't spectacular. I'd pick a non pampered McG by KO over maz. but if he's not hungry any more that's a different story. McG makes fighters hit air.

You really think Conor ko's a bigger guy with a better chin, and striking?

Literally any and every fighter beats Conor

He's not even top 10 on sherdog

This is known

Anything Conor related, expect garbage analysis from immature biased children.

Wtf are you talking about. He's one of the most talented strikers in the sport. The disrespect is annoying.

You really think Conor ko's a bigger guy with a better chin, and striking?
Conor has better striking. He dominates fighters that others just can't. He's a top talent at his best. Although his inactivity is bullshit.

Jesus christ, if Masvidal couldn't take Askren's mild shit talking just wait until he has to suffer Conor's.

Also LOL at Masvidal being a hypocrite and shit talking right after getting gotten to about shit talking and acting like real men from the streets don't shit talk.
Conor's gonna win both the shit talking and the fight. IMO.

Jesus christ, if Masvidal couldn't take Askren's mild shit talking just wait until he has to suffer Conor's.

Also LOL at Masvidal being a hypocrite and shit talking right after getting gotten to about shit talking and acting like real men from the streets don't shit talk.
Conor's gonna win both the shit talking and the fight. IMO.

His shit talking is definitely part of the reason the Aldo fight was just a couple seconds. and Maz is an emotional guy.

Mas is 2-2 in his last 4, people need to calm down and stop getting over hyped just because he went for a very low percentage move that happened to connect.

Wtf are you talking about. He's one of the most talented strikers in the sport. The disrespect is annoying.
A bit below Diaz and Khabib who beat him in striking.

Mas is 2-2 in his last 4, people need to calm down and stop getting over hyped just because he went for a very low percentage move that happened to connect.
Conor is 2-3 in his 5. Diaz won that second fight.

And Masdival is 2-0 off recent wins, over Askren and Wonderboy who would embarrrass Conor, he's washup who hasn't won in years.

This could actually happen if Masvidal takes out Usman. Conor would be begging to fight a former LW for a title, especially if he loses again. His brand would be in tatters and Masvidal as champ would be a bigger money fight than Nate or any other fight he can dream up.

A bit below Diaz and Khabib who beat him in striking.

He avenged the loss against Nate. Beat him handily. It wasn't my desired result either.

Yeah he lost vs Khabob. Fighters lose. He had to worry about the takedown. got fucked up. Doesn't mean he's not a great striker.

He hugged onto Pettis for dear life. When say hugged I mean literally hugged. He barely threw any punches. It's probably one of the worst fights I've ever witnessed.
He also RDA's and Gaethje's chin too right?
<{MingNope}>

He avenged the loss against Nate. Beat him handily. It wasn't my desired result either.

Yeah he lost vs Khabob. Fighters lose. He had to worry about the takedown. got fucked up. Doesn't mean he's not a great striker.
Overall between the two fights Nate landed way more punches and actually got a finish not a split decision.

Conor has better striking. He dominates fighters that others just can't. He's a top talent at his best. Although his inactivity is bullshit.

Conors striking is overrated. He's best when he's beating up midgets. Masvidals boxing, and muay thai are a lot better. Conor has only ko'd people with his hands. Masvidal with his hands, knees, and kicks. Masvidal throws combos while Conor mostly throws straights. Masvidal has more experience fighting bigger people. I doubt Conor could beat Till. Conor mostly fights smaller men, when he fought a guy bigger he struggled and went to war with him. Masvidal has faster hand speed, and better combinations then Diaz who is more of a volume puncher. I think Masvidal ends Conor if Conor keeps his chin in the air like he always does

Conor is 2-3 in his 5. Diaz won that second fight.

And Masdival is 2-0 off recent wins. Conor is a washup who hasn't won in years.

Conor is 3-4 years younger so hardly washed up. And lol @ at thinking Diaz won the 2nd fight, only proves you are incapable of stopping emotion cloud your judgement if you really believe that.

His shit talking is definitely part of the reason the Aldo fight was just a couple seconds. and Maz is an emotional guy.
Difference is Aldo is an overthinker and let the pressure get to him. With Masvidal that guy seems like he's never anxious. Also Khabib was emotional in the Conor build up and look what happened lol

Back