Mas vs Nate is for baddest MF with 10+ losses

RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ill surely enjoy their fight and it will be a glorious battle, with that said BMF is more ridiculous than interim belts.

funny thing is that fans who are cheering for bmf are the ones who claim theyre hardcores and offended by belts losing its value. but somehow see no issue with BMF wwe belts?

the winner will be the baddest mf with 10+ losses on his record. at the same time theyre both happy theyre headlining a ppv without actually having to fight the best guys in their division.

trust me both dudes are incredibly thankful theyre not locked in there with Usman. cause they would be losing a very boring decision in which they cant do anything but wait until 25 mins are over.

Why u gotta find the negative in everything? Who cares? At the end of the day we all want to be entertained when watching these fights, and I think this is one of the most exciting match ups that could be made right now

Takes a lot of energy to be a hater

Why u gotta find the negative in everything? Who cares? At the end of the day we all want to be entertained when watching these fights, and I think this is one of the most exciting match ups that could be made right now
not negative and i know there wont be an actual physical belt but its still annoying that they will be running around claiming to be the baddest mf even though half the top 10 of both divisions would beat them.

When will you idiots shut up? If you don't give a fuck about the fight or the belt then don't watch the fight. And surely, don't keep posting about it. The very act of you idiots posting this garbage is giving the fight more attention.

Rent free.

Ill surely enjoy their fight and it will be a glorious battle, with that said BMF is more ridiculous than interim belts.

funny thing is that fans who are cheering for bmf are the ones who claim theyre hardcores and offended by belts losing its value. but somehow see no issue with BMF wwe belts?

the winner will be the baddest mf with 10+ losses on his record. at the same time theyre both happy theyre headlining a ppv without actually having to fight the best guys in their division.

trust me both dudes are incredibly thankful theyre not locked in there with Usman. cause they would be losing a very boring decision in which they cant do anything but wait until 25 mins are over.
Why are fights/events so personal with you?
What do you get out of it?

Its the thug journeyman belt, deal with it, i'll watch.

When will you idiots shut up? If you don't give a fuck about the fight or the belt then don't watch the fight. And surely, don't keep posting about it. The very act of you idiots posting this garbage is giving the fight more attention.

Rent free.
is that actually danas wife?

not negative and i know there wont be an actual physical belt but its still annoying that they will be running around claiming to be the baddest mf even though half the top 10 of both divisions would beat them.

Are you a fucking idiot? Masvidal just KO'd Till and Askren, back to back, who were both at the top of the WW division. Get a job you loser.

hey chicken era is over we need some other spices on the table

Are you a fucking idiot? Masvidal just KO'd Till and Askren, back to back, who were both at the top of the WW division. Get a job you loser.
could be a string of luck? is he more excited to fight nate or fight usman? who did nate call out when he won? who did mas call out when he won?

both dudes would rather fight each other than get the chance to become ufc champions cause they know it aint happening vs usman.

Cerrone owns a whole BMF ranch. So, that belt ain't bout shit anyway

Jorge Masvidal has a lower finish rate than GSP

one of the admins is a mas or nate fanboy? there are way shittier threads that dont get thrown in lightweights.

could be a string of luck? is he more excited to fight nate or fight usman? who did nate call out when he won? who did mas call out when he won?

both dudes would rather fight each other than get the chance to become ufc champions cause they know it aint happening vs usman.
source.gif

I see this as the ‘people’s champion’ belt, that’s why they want The Rock presenting it

Times have changed, participation trophy now makes one a bmf.

More like "guy who will fight anyone any time". Neither is even close to the baddest mf.

Back