Maryna Moroz had 6% accuracy in significant strikes last night

If she fought Rin Nakai they would both be fighting imaginary fighters in the octagon.....Would be an epic showdown folks (Joe Rogan voice)

Simple the talent pool is very shallow in wmma no matter what you hear even from from people on sherdog saying the women 115 pound division is the deepest in mma no just no that's why the top 5 fighters in the division are former muay thai or boxing girls its easier and less competition and more money of course

I missed this fight. I kinda wanna it watch for fun upon hearing about this record breaking accomplishment.

zom4pn4CWkW1q.gif

And of course:
e6a63lD.gif

At least moroz didnt look like that

There are bad fights in the male divisions as well, man. No need for you to stop defending WMMA just because of last night.
i have to agree with ts ive never seen a male fight with 6% landed strikes thats pretty rediculous i honestly didnt even watch last nights card but i had to go verify this was correct cuz ive never seen someone miss that much lol.

Simple the talent pool is very shallow in wmma no matter what you hear even from from people on sherdog saying the women 115 pound division is the deepest in mma no just no that's why the top 5 fighters in the division are former muay thai or boxing girls its easier and less competition and more money of course

It's strange to hear ppl praise the "talent" of 115 and bash 135. Both are shit divisions overall, the two weakest in UFC.

holly holm syndrome. all bark no bite. 90% of their game is screaming kiais, 10% is actually landing a hit.

Not sure what happened to Moroz, she debuted like a beast but has fizzled out hard.

I think that she got lucky against what was a ghost of Jojo. That win shot her up the rankings and actually put her in position to get a title shot. From that point on (or maybe more specifically: since the knockdown suffered vs Val) she has looked spooked, afraid of losing her spot in the rankings.

She isn't a great fighter and this is pretty obvious now. She is dangerous off her back but her boxing has been way, way overrated, all based on her landing 2-3 shots vs Calderwood in that quick opening blitz.

So many rustled jimmies.

And she had %50 striking Accuracy against Stanciu.

%40 against Letourneau.

%40 against JoJo.

Sure it doesn't seem like its a bit of Taylor's fault.... Circling all fight and throwing nothing wouldn't affect your opponents accuracy, riiiight.

I wonder if people here actually watch the fights.
The % symbol goes after the numerals. For example 50%, 40% etc.

That has to be one of the most embarrasing records in the UFC ever. She landed 17 out of 251 strikes (and every landed strike was counted significant). I have often defended WMMA here, but that fight was just hard to watch. Have any reporter asked her about this? I have been a fan of hers but now I feel like she should almost apologize for her fans, there is no excuses to fight like that. She had to know her punches were way out of range (most of the time over 10 inches short) but she still didnt do anything to close the distance more. She had to know, no-one can have a fight IQ like that, right? What a disgrace.
She was inspired by Holly Holm's performance.

People read stuff like the thread title and immediately shit all over WMMA, but didn't JoJed have one of the highest number of strikes landed in one of her fights? Granted, it was a crappy fight. UFC never should've brought Taylor in for it. They should've given Moroz a real opponent that would've MADE her fight. It's too bad Kish was out. Her last fight wasn't terribly impressive, but she has the ability to kick ass.

Back