Maryna Moroz being cute

Pretty eyes. That's about it. I haven't seen her body, though.

Because these mutts are basement dwellers who's never talked to actual women. They've only heard stories about them so looking at WMMA war pigs get them excited.

Seriously, 6 is being generous. Okay, fine KK is a solid 7, but that's pretty much it.
Got a pic of yourself, champ??

Look at this basement dwelling loser.

Pointing out the truth that people like you are fucked up putting a 5 on a pedestal and that got you uptight like a little bitch, right?

Literally all my posts are bashing little pussy worshipers like you because I'm getting too much pussies and dweebs like you are wishing to get some. I'm here to bless Sherdog. Weirdos like you act like you've never met a woman in your life by the way you act.

For fuck's sake. Continue to think WMMA is some level A quality.

Oh dear. Put the keyboard down, son. Just, put it down.

I bet he's fun at parties.

Not a fan of her with blue eyes (but then again, I'm a real sucker for dark brown eyes).

Yeah.. Moroz is up there with the cutest of the cutest in the UFc.

I like her. Who wouldnt love american white girls? I wish i was in america to date a white girl :(

tumblr_nmpq3fgYUs1rvibvoo1_400.gif

Sorry but fake lips kind of run it. Plastic surgery has a way of ruining things. Stay natural!

All natural. She just knows the right shade of lipstick to accentuate her naturally pouty lips.

Yeah she's cute, last fight was dogshit though.

Not entirely her fault. Taylor has been one half of two snooze fests in the Octagon, one of them against a girl who always brings action.

I like her. Who wouldnt love american white girls? I wish i was in america to date a white girl :(

She's Ukrainian. She's in America full time now, though.

Back