Maryna Moroz aiming for title shot after UFC Fight Night 92 win: 'Anything is possible'

?
maryna-moroz-danielle-taylor-ufc-fight-night-92-2.jpg
LOL, you managed to find a single pic that perfectly summarizes the fight. Amazing.

I remember hearing Herd Dean saying, "ENGAGE" , more than any other fight I ever recall.

"Nothing but air" is supposed to be a term for basketball not punching !
He didn't say it nearly enough or strongly enough considering the lack of action. He should have warned both for stalling. He would have if it were a men's fight.

LOL, you managed to find a single pic that perfectly summarizes the fight. Amazing.

Dude, that overhand right was fucking amazing though. Legitimately one of the most aesthetically pleasing punches I've ever seen. And then nothing else happened. Lol.

Maryna vs Joanna or Rose would be fun fights

Carla would destroy her though, not sure why she's calling out GOATsparza

Dude, that overhand right was fucking amazing though. Legitimately one of the most aesthetically pleasing punches I've ever seen. And then nothing else happened. Lol.
I was actually surprised Moroz took it so well. It was a LEGIT punch coming from a 115 pounder. Taylor clearly has some pop.

For me seeing the total strikes were even the 2 right hands Taylor landed should have been enough to get the decision lol. Those 2 punches were more significant than Moroz' all out oxygen assault.

Maryna vs Joanna or Rose would be fun fights

Carla would destroy her though, not sure why she's calling out GOATsparza
Esparza doesn't destroy anyone. She's a cuddler.

Why would she ask for a title shot? 0 chance and I don't think those girls get paid a lot, how much did Pena make for example?

I think Namajunas would tell you differently.
She hasn't destroyed anyone since joining the UFC. She has actually looked mostly harmless, especially when she can't take down who she's fighting she has looked turrible.

I ain't mad at her. she's letting people know where she's headed. She's got goals... this is good!

She hasn't destroyed anyone since joining the UFC. She has actually looked mostly harmless, especially when she can't take down who she's fighting she has looked turrible.

the Rose fight was in the UFC.

counting the TUF fights, in the UFC she's taken down 3 opponents for the majority of the fight and finished 2 of those 3 (UFC title contender Rose Namajunas and Invicta FC champion Angela Hill) (boring saftey-first staller Julianna Lima being the one she didn't finish).

in 1 fight she couldn't take down her opponent and got finished (that being vs the undefeated champ who has some of the very best TDD in MMA today, in a fight which she had shoulder injury requiring surgery & a year layoff after).

therefore she sucks, is a joke, and a lay n' prayer. Heavies Shertard logic QED

meanwhile a striker with shit-tier TDD is always a title-worthy beast whose fighting skills are beyond question (eg: Condit, Conor) plz Dana halp keep them away from scary grapplers like Edgar or Maia (too late for Carlos I guess...)

counting the TUF fights, in the UFC she's taken down 3 opponents for the majority of the fight and finished 2 of those 3 (UFC title contender Rose Namajunas and Invicta FC champion Angela Hill) (boring saftey-first staller Julianna Lima being the one she didn't finish).

in 1 fight she couldn't take down her opponent and got finished (that being vs the undefeated champ who has some of the very best TDD in MMA today, in a fight which she had shoulder injury requiring surgery & a year layoff after).

meanwhile a striker with shit-tier TDD is always a title-worthy beast whose fighting skills are beyond question (eg: Condit, Conor) plz Dana halp keep them away from scary grapplers like Edgar or Maia (too late for Carlos I guess...)
Lol Esparza couldn't bust a grape. Angela Hill has no ground game. She's champ in Invicta because the girls don't take her down or even try. Don't call me a shertard by the way, I'm actually an educated fan. Just not impressed by Esparza.

Lol Esparza couldn't bust a grape. Angela Hill has no ground game. She's champ in Invicta because the girls don't take her down or even try. Don't call me a shertard by the way, I'm actually an educated fan. Just not impressed by Esparza.

Full of contradictions.

Shertards are gonna shertard, Xuh.

Moroz's next opponent should be a paper bag. It would be an upgrade from punching air.

JJ would beat her so bad her grandchildren would inherit the cuts and bruises.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back