News Marvin Vettori and Giga Chikadze believe that Vettori won the fight

All I know is Izzy lost the grappling game and backed away from EVERY opportunity to exchange with Marvin.

So...what exactly did Izzy do to win?

Octagon control and leg kicks?

All I know is Izzy lost the grappling game and backed away from EVERY opportunity to exchange with Marvin.

Izzy won the grappling in many exchanges. Reversed position, landed more on the ground, and got up from every takedown.

Plus he out struck Vettori literally everywhere

You literally have no fucking idea how the scoring criteria works if you think that Adesanya "lost" the grappling exchanges by sweeping Vettori every time that he got taken down and taking zero damage on the ground.

He must be talking about the first fight cause he didn't win any in 2nd fight

Under the delusional cunt rule set, Vettori won obvi!

Adesanya won in a Landslide. Vettori got son’d.

That RNC attempt from Marvin was the only attempt from either side of the fight getting finished

Had Izzy actually dropped Marvin with strikes and made an attempt to finish the fight with strikes he would have won under PRIDE rules but instead he just ran and threw point leg kicks.

Under PRIDE rules Izzy would have got a yellow card for point fighting while Marvin would have got the win for at least attempting to finish the fight

But under the soft Unified Rules Izzy won.

Didn't see the fight, but is that really what happened? (Izzy = yellow card worthy) I imagined that he pieced Vettori up some, and was one step ahead all night.

Meant to say Marvin not Giga. Giga is even less talented.

tenor.gif

Lol i bet you think Conor is an "elite striker"

Anderson Silva was 29 when he lost to Ryo Chonan. There's still plenty of time for Marvin to develop and become a champion-level fighter. That said, he lost the fight. Doesn't matter if it was 50-45 or 48-47, a loss is a loss.

Vettori won under PRIDE rules

Came close to finishing Izzy with the RNC
While Izzy just ran throughout most of the fight and threw bitch ass leg kicks

GigaChad knows

Under no ruleset did Vettori win any part of that fight. His submission attempt was immediately reversed and he was mounted.

I'll bet you think Marvin is 2-0 against Izzy.

Lol no hes not and he was not a glory kickboxing champion either

6-4 record without even a contender tournament win....

BUT...

The record says incomplete... Clearly a cover up.

He was GLORY champion for 10 years with 15 title defenses.

You all just haven't looked into it.

<EdgyBrah>

Back