News Marvin Vettori and Giga Chikadze believe that Vettori won the fight

It was clear that Vettori won during those extra five minutes that we didnt get to see.

i totally dislike adesanya but from first round i already knew marvin would not do anything

If Chikadze truly believes that, then I wouldn’t be surprised if he needs help putting his fights shorts on correctly either…

T3a6D4FRhi2jAQvwvtsrUB5rdgSDRP1JYzpalCIHEYk.gif

New judging criteria not rewarding leaning against a guy on the cage or even takedowns unless damage is also done is a blessing

Marvin and Nate are the big winners coming out of this weekend.

Thread title is misleading.

They aren't taking it as far as to say Marvin won. They are just saying 50-45 is a lopsided score that they didn't agree with. This is just licking his wounds after an ass whooping and trying to save a little face.

That said, there is no way you can score round 2 for Marvin, he was outstruck 2-1.
And saying he was winning a round until he was losing (rd3) means he still lost it.
At best you give marvin, maybe, rd1. 49-46 or 50-45, he still got sexually assaulted and dominated.
sexually assaulted and dominated is bit of a stretch. Sure Izzy won comfortably, but let's not pretend like he landed anything of note in 25 minutes..

No way marvin won this time obviously, but yea you can give him one or two round, is not like adesanya totally dominated every round..

Vettiri boring as fuck he shoots a double then just sits there smfh he didn’t win shit boring fight

Giga will never be champ unless there is a serious drop off in qualify. He was slow and plodding, basic fighter, offered nothing really.

Giga about to KO Max and be FW champ he's a glory kickboxing champion you fool.

Back