Marvel Studios vs. LucasFilm attitude (must see video)

They are two different whores but they both have the same pimp.

Disney treats its hoes the same way. Both are super commercial friendly movies that are meant for the mass audience. They both have been treated the same

They are two different whores but they both have the same pimp.

Disney treats its hoes the same way. Both are super commercial friendly movies that are meant for the mass audience. They both have been treated the same

Again I think more the difference in recent experience, Marvel has generally had to build up success on offering decent quality, Lucasfilm has always had success no matter what.

I would say more specifically as well they misread the market after TFA, I think the success of that film depended massively on pent up demand, not just after the prequels but all the way back to the originals having characters return and the story carried on. Lucasfilm though I suspect took the view that the success was actually down to the style of that film, that people wanted a fairly light blockbuster that made some nostalgia references and generally didn't treat the situation very seriously.

I mean they should have looked at Abrams Trek and gotten a warning IMHO as the situation seems to have turned out dam near indentically, first film in his style does well with a starved fanbase but stick with that style then quickly gets a blacklash and now three films in the franchise is all but dead.

Yes...this woman

6aw3vw8uep501.jpg

Wow, thats incredibly stupid.

star wars is boring, marvel stuff is fun to watch.
not surpsied to see how they are structerued and run differnelt ynad byu differnet people

Why is that a fuck you? They made whole Asgard multi-colored, Heimdall of all people, who is called The White Asgardian in the Eddas, is the opposite in MCU. Weird that only Valkyrie freaks you out.

She didn't fit the character. It was an obvious SJW decision.
Same with Domino in Deadpool 2 and Alice Monaghan in the upcoming Hellboy reboot.
Again, they're not big roles so its not a huge deal, but the principle of the matter, to cast an actor due to social pressures rather than what is best for the character, irks me.

Marvel tried to make up dumb characters.
Spiderman 4 was supposed to make felicia hardy the vultress.
Immediately the entire franchise got scrapped right after that plus spiderman 3 tanking as eric Foreman as venom. Todd mcfarlane offered to remake spiderman 3 but no dice.

Sony is special. Like classes by the boileroom kind of special. I can feel a bit of nerdrage building as I contemplate the absolute incompetence it would take to make Felicia Hardy the Vultress.

I'm not sure about the who-did-what's and who-said-what's, all I know is that MCU has been a pretty damn enjoyable ride for the past one decade while Star Wars has sucked balls for the past two.

So I guess I'm going with Marvel having a way better attitude than Lucasfilm.

I didn’t have a lot of Thor stuff as a kid, mainly only comics with Thor when he was in another series, Thor and Spider-Man, Thor and hulk etc so I don’t have much knowledge on the Asgard stuff.

But anyway , if Asgard was not multi raced to begin with why would they call one “the white asgardian” if they were all white already to begin with?

I would have figured they were all white to go with Norse mythology but that’s a strange naming title if not.

It would be like if spike lee’s New movie was called “the white kkk member” people would be like No Shit he’s white.

The black kkk member, or what ever the fuck his movie is titled makes more sense from that standpoint.
Norse mythology. Heimdall was called the palest of the gods.

Nevermind, covered already by the other bald dude.

She didn't fit the character. It was an obvious SJW decision.
Same with Domino in Deadpool 2 and Alice Monaghan in the upcoming Hellboy reboot.
Again, they're not big roles so its not a huge deal, but the principle of the matter, to cast an actor due to social pressures rather than what is best for the character, irks me.
She didn't fit the character from comics? I don't know much about comic book Valkyrie.

Oh speaking of Kathleen Kennedy (pictured below)....she says that young girls cannot relate to Luke Skywalker or be inspired by him because he is a male....

Okay...if that is how she thinks...wasn't it important to have strong, admirable MALE characters as well....to not alienate half the audience?

6aw3vw8uep501.jpg

Back